Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Winners of EvilWerks stuff: Transmissions, bolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dr Evil
Hey All,
I need to know who won free bolt kits or tranz rebuilds from attending one of the many events and still needs them. I lost some emails with one winner who I was getting ready to build a box for (Kelly?).
zymurgist
I won a tranny rebuild at Hershey.
carr914
I Won a scottyb restored Bus with a Corvair engine. When are you going to ship it to Tampa?. I think that you can send it via Greyhound happy11.gif

T.C.

I will also take any other unclaimed prizes
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 9 2009, 08:07 AM) *

I Won a scottyb restored Bus with a Corvair engine. When are you going to ship it to Tampa?. I think that you can send it via Greyhound happy11.gif

T.C.

Your bus is in my driveway. I think you owe me a significant amount of back rent and storage fees. smile.gif

Zach
So.Cal.914
I won, I won ah Morgan Fairchild, Yeah thats the ticket. biggrin.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Mike:

WOO !!!! EEEEE !! I won the $50,000.00 cash prize , I will P.M. you with

address . Also who won the 2 days 2 nights with the girl in my avatar.

Dave slap.gif
PanelBilly

Also who won the 2 days 2 nights with the girl in my avatar.

I'll claim that prize
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

You must first post a pic of you in a speedo. Her requirements not mine!

To see if you can take it! I now pass for 71, bad back , hips and all, i really am

24 , she did that to me in 2 weeks. Be for that i was in the running for Mr.

America. Ash any one that was at hershey what bad shape I am in .all do to

her. Oh i have to take my nap now !!!!! Dave yellowsleep[1].gif yellowsleep[1].gif flag.gif flag.gif
hot_shoe914
Ken Park aka 7275914911 won a tranny rebuild at Rocket City Ramble. He is on a golf trip right now. I think you may already have his finished or close to it though.
Dr Evil
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jun 9 2009, 11:15 AM) *

Ken Park aka 7275914911 won a tranny rebuild at Rocket City Ramble. He is on a golf trip right now. I think you may already have his finished or close to it though.

Yup, Ken's is the one I was wondering about as I am in the middle of it. For the life of me I couldnt find our correspondence, but he got a hold of me.

Zach, didnt I already rebuild your transmission, help you with your car, answer the phone when you call. What more do you want from me? poke.gif tongue.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 9 2009, 10:22 AM) *

Zach, didnt I already rebuild your transmission, help you with your car, answer the phone when you call. What more do you want from me? poke.gif tongue.gif

You? You don't owe me nothin.

But TC says the bus is his, an I ain't made no compact wit' him. He wants it, he'll havta pay.

redneck car-lot Zach
Dr Evil
smile.gif Dont sell my bus, I may have to live in it in the near future rolleyes.gif

Mike (having fun with the financial aid monkeys) dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.