Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Help me pick a personal plate for my bus
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Dr Evil
I am throwing around ideas for a personalized plate for the corvair powered 74 VW Westy. Any ideas?

I have:
Bustrd (Bus + bastard)
Millerwelds
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 8 2009, 08:59 PM) *

I am throwing around ideas for a personalized plate for the corvair powered 74 VW Westy. Any ideas?

I have:
Bustrd (Bus + bastard)

How about

CorVWair
messix
EVILBUS
Dr Evil
QUOTE(messix @ Jun 9 2009, 12:09 AM) *

EVILBUS

Well, that was a no brainer wink.gif Why didnt I think of that (really, I didnt) blink.gif
futuresoptions
321BOOM??? lol-2.gif av-943.gif Just kidding Dr. Evil, I am sure not all Corvair engines go up in flames..
championgt1
I really like bustrd. biggrin.gif
Porcharu
Hmm bustrd could very likely be translated into BUSTURD. Remember most people HATE VW busses.
Dr Evil
Bus turd is cool with me, but I cant do Bustard, which while grammatically closer to the word bastard leaves the potential for people to think me "special" (tard).
messix
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 8 2009, 09:16 PM) *

EVILBUS

Well, that was a no brainer wink.gif Why didnt I think of that (really, I didnt) blink.gif

yea.... simple minds come up with simple solutions ! bye1.gif
Zundfolge
I'm partial to EVILBUS as well, but if that's not available there's always; BUSVAIR or the ever popular FNGRUVN

I used to have a '63 Corvair, I thought about getting FUNADER as a vanity plate.
jaxdream
Hey DR Evil , when I was younger , I worked for a custom couch shop , we did some of the Opry stars buses , and had a fleet of leasers for some of the rock & rollers. We had an older single rear axle ( economy lease ) that we leased out to a group ( kan't remember thier name ) it broke down on them a few times , enough that they called it -BUSULA , try that one on!!! lol-2.gif

Jaxdream
dkjens
MINIMEE - but probably taken.
dkjens
BUS666 or 666BUS
jaxdream
SIXSTY

Jaxdream
rick 918-S
SHORTBUS lol-2.gif huh.gif Sorry!

I like EVILBUS
jaxdream
WICKED 6

Jaxdream
porschecb
QUOTE(jaxdream @ Jun 8 2009, 09:38 PM) *

WICKED 6

Jaxdream

14u2nevy
ConeDodger
SHGADLC

VPEACEW

MEDICNL

BNZOBUS - Trouble with this one is that if you are actually on benzodiazapines you will never remember where you parked!

RFRMDNS

MDT8BUS

Several to chew on...
Sleepin
I just got SLEEPN here in Colorado! (now 9 weeks left until I get it!)
ConeDodger
Oh! I forgot one. BUS TED - then hang some cheap handcuffs from the trailer hitch...
Wilhelm
DFIBME
Wilhelm
DEFIBME

ORGNDNR
dlo914
SLOW BUS
FAST BUS
MGIK BUS
KOOL BUS
EMT BUS
zymurgist
Another one from the obvious list (probably taken though):

DR EVIL

Or other random thoughts:

EVIL RX

SAY AHH

AIRKEWL

6 CYLS

zymurgist
QUOTE(Wilhelm @ Jun 9 2009, 03:56 AM) *

ORGNDNR

Now that would be an awesome motorcycle plate! laugh.gif
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Mike : My vote goes for " EVIL BUSS ".

Those of us her will know what is really means, but when you start

internship and resendency they will think it a comment on the reliability of it.

My 2 cents Dave slap.gif
stepuptotheMike
TRNYWGN
d914
bilt it
Gint
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 8 2009, 09:16 PM) *
EVILBUS

I like EVLBUS - Definitely better than bustrd (Most people will think bus + turd). av-943.gif
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(messix @ Jun 8 2009, 11:09 PM) *

EVILBUS

I have been referring to it as the EvilBus ever since it tried to get into my garage w/o opening the door first. bootyshake.gif

I even suggested the name to you on Saturday while we were talking about it. I think you were huffing too much MAPP gas trying to get that bearing in. smoke.gif

Zach
So.Cal.914
GEARMD

TRANSMD

FKNATER biggrin.gif
Millerwelds
EVLTRNS
zymurgist
Babydoll reports that she likes EVIL-BUS or BUS-ZILA.
DipShit
AirBus
Dr Evil
I like EvilBus the best so far, some of those are very creative but will likely help the local constabulary in deciding to pull me over and search my bus for drugs.
zymurgist
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 9 2009, 11:26 AM) *

I like EvilBus the best so far, some of those are very creative but will likely help the local constabulary in deciding to pull me over and search my bus for drugs.

Y'know, I thought the same about EVIL RX just after I posted it. laugh.gif

Just keep the Grateful Dead stickers off your windows and you should be OK.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 9 2009, 07:26 AM) *

Nah... Reefer madness came out before most cops were born and benzodiazapine isn't something cops know about. Still EVLBUS is good... biggrin.gif
Ian Stott
I really like EvilBus, no doubt about who's it is and for the unknowing it is slightly indicative of what it is.

Ian Stott

Saw a car here today with California Plates, that is a very rare sight in this part of the world!
6freak
tranny guy right?? gears2u....like cheers to you
messix
QUOTE(stepuptotheMike @ Jun 9 2009, 05:20 AM) *

TRNYWGN

with a rainbow sticker lol-2.gif
tat2dphreak
4NDFLO (4 in the floor)
stepuptotheMike
QUOTE(messix @ Jun 9 2009, 01:22 PM) *

QUOTE(stepuptotheMike @ Jun 9 2009, 05:20 AM) *

TRNYWGN

with a rainbow sticker lol-2.gif

gayfight.gif
Dr Evil
Might as well go with PKLSNFR gayfight.gif
RJMII
FRECNDY

(Free candy)

is it a panel van? I forget...
Cap'n Krusty
SLONOMO

The Cap'n
aircooledtechguy
CANABUS

'Course that's all the "probable cause" the boys in blue need. . . shades.gif EVILBUS is probably better
anderssj

so I guess BUSTED isn't a candidate plate biggrin.gif . . . .
zymurgist
QUOTE(anderssj @ Jun 9 2009, 03:19 PM) *

so I guess BUSTED isn't a candidate plate biggrin.gif . . . .

Especially down on Bourbon Street.
scottb
BTTMNKY sorry! poke.gif

TRANSDR

DRGEARS

GEARDR
r_towle
DOCTURD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.