Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Pair of 1976-85 911 Axles with 100mm CV's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have a pair of used 911 axles with CV's. I got them at a swap meet and they appears to have been in the plastic wrappers for many years. From what I have learned they are Leobro remanufactured. The shafts are 25 spline and the CV's are 100mm. This would mean they are late 1975-1985 911 type CV's. One boot and three bolts are missing. Thes could be used to convert to bigger CV's. Please refer to other threads as to all the parts that are needed. I believe you also need 911 hubs, stub axles and trans axle stubs to make the conversion. Asking $75 plus shipping.

IPB Image

IPB Image
bdstone914
Bump for lower price - Now $75

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 8 2009, 09:10 PM) *

I have a pair of used 911 axles with CV's. I got them at a swap meet and they appears to have been in the plastic wrappers for many years. From what I have learned they are Leobro remanufactured. The shafts are 25 spline and the CV's are 100mm. This would mean they are late 1975-1985 911 type CV's. One boot and three bolts are missing. Thes could be used to convert to bigger CV's. Please refer to other threads as to all the parts that are needed. I believe you also need 911 hubs, stub axles and trans axle stubs to make the conversion. Asking $75 plus shipping.

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.