SLKWrx
I'm looking for a bunch of little things that are a little obscure:

One endcap to a rocker assembly

One retaining wire for the pushrod tubes

Two valve cover clamps

One decent thermostat with a good cable

And after watching Jake's video

4 solid rocker spacers and the wavy washers that go along with them

Let me know if you have any of these items, I'm kind of halted until I can find them.

Thanks
-- Steve
tat2dphreak
check GPR for the t-stat, I think it was them that found me a good used one. the cables are available new, for like $4.. cheep

I used to have the other parts but got rid of my extra engine stuff a good while back.
dbgriffith75
I've got a good thermostat and probably most of the other parts you need- I won't be able to check on them for sure until this weekend tho. If you still need them by Sunday I'll get pics posted.

Oh, by the way, what size/year engine? Should probably make sure of that before I go making promises. biggrin.gif
SLKWrx
Ok, so I still need the thermostat, also need the solid spacers and the wavy washers. Everything else is on its way.

If you can find those, I'd be psyched!

Its a 1973 2.0L
dbgriffith75
As long as the parts can interchange between 73 and 75 we should be okay. Should probably post about it in the garage to find out for sure.
dbgriffith75
As long as the parts can interchange between 73 and 75 we should be okay. Should probably post about it in the garage to find out for sure.
dbgriffith75
Just to be sure of what you need, I arrowed the parts in the pic I'm thinking of. If these aren't right let me know.

Click to view attachment

Here's some pics of the thermostat I have. Months ago when I was working on my resto I tested it in boiling water according to a thread about thermostats we had on the board. It matched specs. I couldn't get any good pics of the cable but it appears to be solid.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
SLKWrx
The endcaps weren't the pieces that I needed, I was looking for the solid spacer to replace the spring. I found another thermo from GPR so I think I'm good.

Thanks all

-- Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.