Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Windshield wiper switch upgrade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mojorisen914
I bet you guys are getting tired of me......

Ok, here goes: I got a new upgraded wiper switch. Bottom line is; I'm not sure how this thing wires up. I've followed the Pelican install sheet but that was a no-go.
Does anyone have time to call me and discuss this. My cell number is 859-559-8128

The first caller to call me will win absolutely nothing but at least you can say you were caller 1.......

Thanks peoples!
pandorasbox
QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Jun 9 2009, 01:25 PM) *

Ok, here goes: I got a new upgraded wiper switch. Bottom line is; I'm not sure how this thing wires up. I've followed the Pelican install sheet but that was a no-go.
Does anyone have time to call me and discuss this. My cell number is 859-559-8128

The first caller to call me will win absolutely nothing but at least you can say you were caller 1.......

Thanks peoples!

Tried to call...no answer
pandorasbox
QUOTE(pandorasbox @ Jun 9 2009, 11:02 PM) *

QUOTE(mojorisen914 @ Jun 9 2009, 01:25 PM) *

Thanks peoples!

Tried to call...no answer

Do I still get the prize for being the first caller? ~pandora
RJMII
I was actually the first caller... but I forfeit the prize.

What part of Missouri are you in, pandora? How close are you to KS? (Shawnee area)
pandorasbox
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jun 10 2009, 01:32 PM) *

I was actually the first caller... but I forfeit the prize.

What part of Missouri are you in, pandora? How close are you to KS? (Shawnee area)

A couple hours away. Just outside Columbia.

~pandora
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.