Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My baby
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gunther
This is Trixie, she's my baby. She is a barely street legal race car that is set up for SCCA E-Production. I rescued her from neglect in Tucson AZ 6 years ago. She looked nothing like this when I got her. She had a great chassis and body, shot motor and suspention. You could peel the paint off with your fingers. 3 and a half years later, I took her to her first HSR race at Sebring. Later that year we went to Rennsport Reunion III. Man that was a blast. There is nothing like beating the pants off a bunch of half million dollar cars with a relitivly stock 2.0L-4. (carbs & street cam). She didn't have the power but could spank them in the corners. On the engine stand is a 2.7L that will be ready to race NASAs GTS-2 next year.

Click to view attachment
Trixie at Daytona

This is a 914 I bought as a project, also an E-Production racer; Before,

Click to view attachment

After

Click to view attachment

tat2dphreak
Trixie is a sexy beast! Welcome!
rick 918-S
welcome.png aktion035.gif driving.gif
rwjames
Great looking cars.

Here's a shot from Porsche Parade in Charlotte, NC last year.
Gunther
Thanks Wayne.
She's fast, sweet and very forgiving. What more can a man ask for. biggrin.gif
BTW nice avitar wub.gif
Sorry to everyone for posting the wrong place.
markb
welcome.png
More pictures! More pictures! pray.gif
stepuptotheMike
Great to see more people from Charlotte!!

-Mike
Gunther
These are the only other pictures I have at Daytona If anyone has any more, I would be very greatful.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Thanks,
Gunther
Gunther
A.K.A Maxene.........rearend & heart

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
tat2dphreak
wow, I think I gotta little chub from this one:

IPB Image
URY914
Here is one I took at RRIII

URY914
And one at a local a/x...

biggrin.gif
URY914
biggrin.gif

URY914
Gunther - if I remember right when we spoke you said you had some pro race car experience correct?
Gunther
Its been almost 20 years ago I held an IMSA licence. Damn I'm getting old. pinch.gif

I was a driving instuctor, did a lot of club racing, was team owner, worked for pro and amateur teams, pit crewed and built some of the finest cars and race trucks around. Lately I'm lucky if I can do an auto cross or get on the track a couple times a year. Hopefully that will change next year now that I have moved to the Charlotte area, biggrin.gif
mharrison
Thanks for sharing. Those are definitely SEXY cars! Even if you don't get them out as often as you like, I'm sure you have a blast when you do!
FourBlades

Wow, nice cars... I may have RSIII pictures, I'll check when I am at home.

If you have any build pictures then please post them. We love build threads.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.