Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S: 4 Riviera wheels w/ Good Tires $175 (Chesapeake, VA)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pktzygt
I have a set of Riviera wheels that came with the black car that I bought from Camp914. The wheels are not perfect, but are in pretty good shape. Wheel #2 is by far the worst one. The tires have good tread and are 165R15. I don't need, or have the space to store these forever. So, I'll try to sell to fund a more useful project. I'll post pics tomorrow when I get off of work.

$175 plus shipping

All the tires have about the same amount of tread which is a ton. The tires do not match though. Two are Jupiter and two are Arizonian. All hold air and I see no cracks whatsoever. I can take them off and dispose of them if you only want the wheels.

Sorry about the pics, the wheels and tires are dirty. I tried to wipe them with a paper towel.
pktzygt
Wheel #1

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
pktzygt
Wheel #2

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
pktzygt
Wheel #3

IPB Image

IPB Image
pktzygt
Wheel #4

IPB Image

IPB Image
AZautoXr
Let me check with my buddy/co-driver. Might want wheels only. Shipping to 85050? biggrin.gif
pktzygt
I moved these things to VA and they are for sale again.
camaroz1985
You aren't coming to the Hershey swap meet are you? If so I might be interested.
pktzygt
QUOTE(camaroz1985 @ Mar 31 2010, 08:47 AM) *

You aren't coming to the Hershey swap meet are you? If so I might be interested.

No, about the farthest north I plan on going is DC.
camaroz1985
Ok thanks anyway.
lodub78
Do you still have the riveras? I may be interested.

email lodub78@gmail.com

Thanks

Loren
pktzygt
QUOTE(lodub78 @ May 26 2010, 12:48 PM) *

Do you still have the riveras? I may be interested.

email lodub78@gmail.com

Thanks

Loren

Still have them. I'll send you a PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.