Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Not an email I really wanted to get (no PC)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Scott S
"Hey Honey - isn't that the pond at the Eagle Trace golf course? Actually, I can see the red roof from the spanish style house across the street...."

You mean the one located ONE STREET OVER?!?!

Cripes! hide.gif
underthetire
I hope your all ok. I'll take the occasional earthquake any day. At least by the time you think "what the hell is that", it's over.
charliew
what does this have to do with 914's
Ferg
says no PC in the title...

It's cracking pretty good right now huh Scotty, NOT riding the bike home tonight, that's for sure blink.gif
Gint
I'm at home. I think I'll look outside.
Gint
It's pretty black east of my house.

http://www.9news.com/weather/radar/local/frontrange.aspx
Scott S
QUOTE(charliew @ Jun 10 2009, 03:12 PM) *

what does this have to do with 914's

Sorry - fixed the title.....
Gint
I also added OT.
SLITS
It's just a tiny one .... prolly only mess up your hair do.
charliew
Jay Stewart lives east of Pikes Peak, I guess he's getting the rain I need.
rick 918-S
Yikes! batten down the targas! unsure.gif
David_S
Beautiful pic. Wait until you can walk outside and see this. This was taken in 1995. by the VORTEX team. This shot is only about a mile from my work, and ended up roping out just a couple of hundred yards from my house. Look up "Dimmitt tornado" if you want ....... lots of stuff on the weather research websites about it !!!
byndbad914
before I moved out here I asked my friend that lives out here if there are tornados around Denver, and he assured me it is DIA and east, maybe a funnel cloud or some little one with no energy every once in a great while closer in.

Find out a couple days ago there was a funnel cloud less than 1 mile from my house - it didn't touch down so technically not a tornado - but there have been tornado warnings and funnel clouds a couple days in a row. That one that ripped across I25 last year up just south of Ft Collins was a monster and I want no part of that.
charliew
It's almost wierd. I spoke up on wed and thurs night at the austin rot rally about 9pm we were under a 18 wheeler trailer watching for a funnel north of us, and hiding from the lightning. It lasted about a hour and we were just drinking refreshments waiting for it to blow over. It seemed to let up and we crawled out to look and lightning struck about 75 yards from us and took all the power out to the lights so we spent the next two nights trying to see all the women that wanted to show us what they got or the modifications they have bought. That strike spewed sparks all over us and shook the ground, kinda made me wonder if I was supposed to be doing that sort of thing at the time.

As it blew in the wind came out of the nw and really made it nice. You could tell the 74 degree temps was working on the ladies.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.