Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Posting a pic!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Please let this work! I am feeling so very stupid if it doesn't.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Click to view attachment
Millerwelds
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Jun 10 2009, 05:42 PM) *

It worked! and it looks good! beerchug.gif
EdwardBlume
agree.gif biggrin.gif
QUOTE(Millerwelds @ Jun 10 2009, 05:50 PM) *

It worked! and it looks good! beerchug.gif

So.Cal.914

Ian Stott
Moncton
CanadaClick to view attachment

av-943.gif

We all need goals. biggrin.gif
Ian Stott
Pretty shitty pic. but it is my first one and I hope to post some better ones soon! Hopefully I will pay more attention to the background and try not to get the neighbour's garbage in the shot! The right rear fender is the one that got hit and this is one of the pics showing the body job and the matching of the paint.

Ian Stott
sww914
Go Ian cheer.gif

Go Ian cheer.gif

Go Ian cheer.gif

You posted pics!
Your car looks good, just like my DD but red & shiny instead of black and cracked.
r_towle
had to
sww914
Rich, if I ever make it to Mass. we'll get a pizza together!
john grier
Ian,
I think most of us are looking at the 914
Not the background.
BMXerror
QUOTE(john grier @ Jun 10 2009, 06:41 PM) *

Ian,
I think most of us are looking at the 914
Not the background.

I don't know about everybody else, but I'm focused on the blue Civic hatchback in the background! That's a race car for the road, right there!
slap.gif
Sorry. Had to. Seriously though, really nice lookin' ride ya got there. I don't know if I've ever seen one ALL orange like that, with the rockers and everthing painted. Looks good!
Mark D.
Ian Stott
I am not overly fond of the colour but the car came from California so the body is great, I am thinking to change it over to black but my wife is voting for a metallic tangelo which she has seen. The rocker panels are coming off and going to be painted black this weekend, this gives me a chance to see if there are any rust issues behind them. I was also thinking about running a power wire from the battery to the front trunk behind the rocker panel, has anyone ever routed one this way?

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

About that blue Honda in the background, a friend of my son's and they work on it all the time as it get driven very hard, they use my tools and a lot are now missing so I have to go over there to get them back! I'm sure I am not alone in the missing tools department, there my rant is over!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.