Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT, Cheating Wife.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
plymouth37
So lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my 914. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my car, I see something that I just can't believe. Both wheels on the passenger side have major curb rash. Do you guys think I should replace them with the same factory 996 rims I have now or go aftermarket?
r_towle
Factory all the way...you would not want to change your car from its original form, right

R
Rav914
lol-2.gif

Hook, line, and sinker. That was funny.
Dr Evil
"Yer cheatin' heart...." You suck, I actually pitied you dry.gif
markb
QUOTE(Rav914 @ Jun 10 2009, 07:29 PM) *

lol-2.gif

agree.gif

av-943.gif
dflesburg
So can I keep driving your wife home then?
jmill
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jun 10 2009, 10:30 PM) *

"Yer cheatin' heart...." You suck, I actually pitied you dry.gif

agree.gif

But you had me laughing too.
jaxdream
Hell yeah , replace with factory originals ....take the two bad wheels , tie em around her neck and feet, go night fishn ! ! ! ! ! stirthepot.gif
lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif

Jaxdream
zymurgist
lol-2.gif
plymouth37
QUOTE(dflesburg @ Jun 10 2009, 08:33 PM) *

So can I keep driving your wife home then?

av-943.gif
Buy me some rims and we'll call it even...
dflesburg
cool by me.
orange914

rolling.gif priorities, right?
Ferg
Dude lol-2.gif

KELTY360
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

C'mon, somebody had to say it.
dw914er
ahahahaha...... ohh god that was funny

can i copy pasta?
plymouth37
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jun 10 2009, 08:55 PM) *

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif

C'mon, somebody had to say it.

biggrin.gif Ask and you shall receive...

IPB Image
orange914
i snapped this shot the other night. biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
sixnotfour
The wheels will respond very positively to all attention , The wife may have another idea. good luck
Lou W
laugh.gif
KELTY360
Buffing.....try buffing.
type2man
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jun 11 2009, 12:29 AM) *

Buffing.....try buffing.

Haha...just ask the wife to do it for ya, I'm sure she's good at it!!!!
plymouth37
Its a good thing my wife doesn't visit this site, she would kill me if she saw this...
EdwardBlume
That scenario HAPPENED to my cousin. Kid you not. Eventually the co-worker and his wife ended up together with a 3rd drinking buddy. Then, the 3rd wheel wins the lottery and shares it with the cheaters. What a happy ending huh? chair.gif
Dr Evil
Still giggling smile.gif

championgt1
av-943.gif That is some funny stromberg.gif
Kirmizi
That's phkin funny Dana! lol-2.gif
charliew
I think the wheels will clean up but I don't know about your imagination.

It actually took me a month to catch my first wife at the lake with her coworker in the back of my nice new 76 4x4 3/4 ton silverado. I discovered all of a sudden on oil changes the cars were getting about 70 miles a day when they only should be getting about 20. I had a company car and we had the truck and she normally drove her 69 mach1 but all of a sudden they were getting switched back and forth alot.

Boy was she pissed when I got the cops to come up and take names. I told the cops that there was some guns in the back of the truck, which there really was, it was dove season, it had a fg camper cover on it, and that I was going to confront them in the truck. Course then everybody used cb's so I just found a guy on his base station and got him to call the cops with the address at the lake. They were out on a point overlooking the water and When I first saw the truck I was on another point overlooking the water. I just blocked the entrance of that overlook at the main road till the cops showed up with their guns drawn. They just walked down the road with me after I told them what I wanted to do and took names. My wife was so pissed she couldn't hardley talk. Divorce was pretty easy. No contest.
rascobo
rolling.gif

You one funny guy!
bandjoey
CRAWFORD TX???
George, how did you keep it from the press!!!! lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
orange914
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Jun 10 2009, 08:42 PM) *

Its a good thing my wife doesn't visit this site, she would kill me if she saw this...

the last time my wife looked over my shoulder see saw the post by "sixaddict" and commented "who's SEXaddict"??? blink.gif
BMXerror
lol-2.gif OH.... MY ..... GOD!!!! lol-2.gif
I just emailed this thread to all my friends! THIS is why I love the 'World' site! You guys are awesome!
Mark D.
P.S. My suggestion, have Kodiak make you some custom three piece wheels! driving.gif biggrin.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(markb @ Jun 10 2009, 08:32 PM) *

QUOTE(Rav914 @ Jun 10 2009, 07:29 PM) *

lol-2.gif

agree.gif

av-943.gif

Me too, ya bastard! Nicely done.
plymouth37
I wish I could take credit for this, I saw it on another forum and it got me good, I couldn't resist passing it on (with a couple appropriate edits of course). smile.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(dw914er @ Jun 10 2009, 07:57 PM) *

can i copy pasta?

I think the term "Pasta" is too generalized to have a copyright, so you should be fine ... shades.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Jun 10 2009, 08:06 PM) *

So lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my 914. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my car, I see something that I just can't believe. Both wheels on the passenger side have major curb rash. Do you guys think I should replace them with the same factory 996 rims I have now or go aftermarket?

you should be a writer
Richard Casto
This made my day! biggrin.gif
Derek Seymour
av-943.gif
Seriously well done!!!

I read an article in recently about fixing curb rashed rims. Essentially you use a bondo type filler and then use aluminum paint over it. They can actually come out nice... but of course as the owner you will always "know" they aren't quite perfect.
dw914er
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 11 2009, 01:54 AM) *

QUOTE(dw914er @ Jun 10 2009, 07:57 PM) *

can i copy pasta?

I think the term "Pasta" is too generalized to have a copyright, so you should be fine ... shades.gif

lol-2.gif

i hope you knew what i really meant, but just in case

(copy paste... people refer to it copy pasta though)
So.Cal.914
biggrin.gif
Lavanaut
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Jun 10 2009, 08:06 PM) *

In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my 914. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my car, I see something that I just can't believe. Both wheels on the passenger side have major curb rash. Do you guys think I should replace them with the same factory 996 rims I have now or go aftermarket?

Dude that curb rash is bad, I saw it right when I pulled into your driveway! biggrin.gif

That was damn funny man, nice!!
PanelBilly
I can't beleive that you hadn't noticed the damage the day it happened. Good thing the wife was fooling around or you might have driven the car that way.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.