Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thanks Seanery
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
Just a quick thanks to Sean for hauling my ass around while I was Indy yesterday. Sean took me to a few places and I found a nice Bieffe GR 1500 full face. Had lunch and a nice visit. Thanks again Sean!
Can't wait to go AXing.

- Garold
Joe Bob
Wearing it at work in the cubie farm is a fashion faux paus. laugh.gif
seanery
No problem Garold, it was fun!
We went to Bill Simpson's new shop, Impact Racing (I think). They've got some nice stuff, most of it looks kinda like Simpson Race Products, but a bit more modern. Something I thought was interesting is that none of the Impact helmets have ventilation holes-except for the pumper versions, wierd.
Anyway, their suits and shoes look nice, but a little ASA or ARCA oriented, a little red-neck flashy if you know what I mean.

Garold ended up buying from Trackside Supply. I like that guy, almost a 1 man show, but he spent lots of time talking to us about crap.
Thanks again for lunch Garold.
GaroldShaffer
Wearing it at work in the cubie farm is a fashion faux paus.

I work from home so just be thankful I didn't do a full body shot, its not pretty. laugh.gif barf.gif

We need a smiley with a beer gut

- Garold
Pnambic
clap56.gif
When are you getting on the track?
GaroldShaffer
The weekend of April 24th my SCCA region is hosting a DE at Gingerman, so..... hopefully then.
The weekend before is our first AX but will the wife & I are taking the 2yr boy up to see Thomas The Tank Engine up at Greenfield Village in MI. The things we do for our kids wub.gif

- Garold
Pnambic
laugh.gif
I did that last year with my 3 yr old. He absolutely loved it! Some tiny little town out toward Richmond, IN if I remember correctly. I never thought there were that many Thomas geeks in the world let alone in this poor little town. I'll bet they tripled the town population.

I cant find the picture, but one of the buildings next to the festivities had a small restaurant in it and the neon sign really said, "Family Dinning". chowtime.gif

If you're ever looking for Thomas stuff, I have a pretty good resource. Let me know. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.