Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Large lot of 914 parts 150.00 takes all
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
honlude
I have a large lot of 914parts i am selling , lots of misc parts , heater, glass , interior , old doors , steering , fuel tank, late model bumpers, 2 steel wheels etc....150.00 takes all , i am located in york pa, pick up only , will not ship too much stuffClick to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmenti
d=181034]
honlude
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

here is a few more pics , not all parts are shown
old door shells , engine cover , etc...
Tom_T
QUOTE(honlude @ Jun 11 2009, 01:36 PM) *

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

here is a few more pics , not all parts are shown
old door shells , engine cover , etc...

welcome.png
What year & model 914 are these off of?? ...from the bumpers - it looks like it was a 75 or 76?

I may be interested in some of the smaller parts - but would need to ship them to SoCal, including:

L&R Tail Light Assys. - Housings + Lenses if US & good

L&R Front Round Side MarkerLights - Housings + Lenses if US & good

LF Pop-up Headlight Assy. with Axles (& inner housing if you have it)

If you're willing to sell those separately, then please PM or email me with price for the lot above, & detailed F&R&sides pix of each item.

If there are other parts in addition to the above which you'd consider in a small-medium sized items shipment, then please also include pix & prices of them too.

Thanx! smile.gif

jsayre914
are you getting another 914?

i remember you sold your car it was bueatiful.

Tom_T
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jun 11 2009, 02:44 PM) *

While I agree than mine WAS beautiful......back before 5/85, you've got me confused with someone else.

I have a 1973 914/4 2.0L which I'd bought waaaay back in 12/75 (2nd owner unless seller fibbed), drove & rebuilt/restored everything up to 5/85, when some sorority gal at UCLA "...forgot to turn up the ramp..." in a UCLA parking structure while I was in MBA classes & managed to bash the rear & push it into the concrete wall & column!!!! chair.gif

I stored it in my SoCal garage since 5/85 due to the costs, new wife, then 2 kids, business, etc. since then. Now kids are grown & I'm getting parts to repair, restore & redo everything back to OE & drive it again driving.gif - maybe show??

I gave a partial list of what I need for that project. I could also use the 70-74 style fog lights & dash switch, center console & 3 gauges - all with wiring leads/connectors, & a set of 5 1972 mfgr'd. Fuchs 2L Alloys in decent shape, plus body parts possibly too big to ship.

I'm also looking at local parts cars for these, but it looks like you might have some decent parts for my efforts.

Tom
///////
Tom_T

BTW - just noticed that you changed out your 73 2L Djet for a 1.8L Ljet, which may cost you value on your 1973, unless you kept the OE 2L & can put it back at some point. A good 914 mechanic can keep them running well, but now's probably the time to get the electrical & EFI parts new/reman for future use!
jsayre914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 11 2009, 06:47 PM) *

BTW - just noticed that you changed out your 73 2L Djet for a 1.8L Ljet, which may cost you value on your 1973, unless you kept the OE 2L & can put it back at some point. A good 914 mechanic can keep them running well, but now's probably the time to get the electrical & EFI parts new/reman for future use!

hey tom, i guess i am confused. i thought i was replying to honlude who should live somewhere in my neighborhood.

as far as my car... i have the 2.0 in the back of my subaru, i have sold the d-jet, and plan to build a 2270 in the not too far future, with carbs. i am getting an evil transmission on saturday, and will eventually be purchasing a rennshifter.

as far as the value, my car was clipped befor i got it, nice repair, some bondo under the paint, etc. i plan to make it to what i want. value is in the eyes of the beholder. the 1.8 will be for sale when its all said and done.
TMMorgan
Is everything still available for $150? I am in Tafton, PA (East of Scranton).

Is there a parking brake handle?
Parking brake cables?
Lug nuts?
Hazard Light switch?
Cigarette Lighter?
License plate light (passenger)?
Gaskets on the front side marker lights?

I am very interested.
Tom_T
QUOTE(jsayre914 @ Jun 11 2009, 04:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jun 11 2009, 06:47 PM) *

hey tom, i guess i am confused. i thought i was replying to honlude who should live somewhere in my neighborhood.

as far as my car... i have the 2.0 in the back of my subaru, i have sold the d-jet, and plan to build a 2270 in the not too far future, with carbs. i am getting an evil transmission on saturday, and will eventually be purchasing a rennshifter.

as far as the value, my car was clipped befor i got it, nice repair, some bondo under the paint, etc. i plan to make it to what i want. value is in the eyes of the beholder. the 1.8 will be for sale when its all said and done.

That sounds like a Raby job! ...should be a screamer then! driving.gif yikes.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.