Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS front Targa top pad VG condition $40
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have a very nice targa top pad that installs in the front of the top. It have a couple of flaws. I can email a picture of the whole pad as the online images will not show much detail.
$40 plus shipping.

IPB Image

IPB Image
DELETED TEXT

KP

EDIT: I'm only interested in sunvisor pad.
Thanks

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 12 2009, 12:03 AM) *

I have a very nice targa top pad that installs in the front of the top. It have a couple of flaws. I can email a picture of the whole pad as the online images will not show much detail.
$40 plus shipping.

IPB Image

IPB Image
DM71SIX
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 11 2009, 09:03 PM) *

$40 plus shipping.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hi, I am interested. Can I see the whole pad photo? If good I want it .Is this your final price? Daniel
DM71SIX
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 11 2009, 09:03 PM) *

$40 plus shipping.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hi, I want this. How do we do this? Check, credit card?My address is Mainzer Photo, 2473 State Rd. Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio 44223.
Rotary'14
got another one? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
second in line if the deal with DM71SIX doesn't work out.

-Rob
bdstone914
QUOTE(Rotary'14 @ Jul 16 2009, 08:09 PM) *

got another one? biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
second in line if the deal with DM71SIX doesn't work out.

-Rob

I might have another pad. Bug me in a day or two if you do not here from me.
Bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.