Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: (2)6x15 and (2) 7X15 cookie cutter wheels w/tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
naro914
*****SOLD

****UPDATE: Well, if I would actually look at the wheels closely before I post things, it turns out I have 2) 6 x 15 and 2) 7 x 15 wheels with tires (195/215 respectively) So....if you need those, they are still available. Price stays the same... *****

Need an extra set if spare wheels? These cookie cutters have a set of Pirelli P6 tires on them, which I personally don't think are worth anything. But I'll sell the wheels for $100 for the entire set plus shipping. If you don't want the tires, you pay to have them removed (and save on the shipping cost - probably a wash)

Wheels are black centered (the cookie cutter part) and in pretty good shape, not perfect and could use refinishing, but straight and true. I can take pictures of those interested.
Mr.242
QUOTE(naro914 @ Jun 12 2009, 11:51 AM) *

Need an extra set if spare wheels? These cookie cutters have a set of Pirelli P6 tires on them, which I personally don't think are worth anything. But I'll sell the wheels for $100 for the entire set plus shipping. If you don't want the tires, you pay to have them removed (and save on the shipping cost - probably a wash)

Wheels are black centered (the cookie cutter part) and in pretty good shape. I can take pictures of those interested.

I am interested. Please pm me some pic's. Also shipping estimate weight on each. Thanks, Mark
naro914
I'll get pics and weights Saturday when I run by my storage place.
naro914
not that this helps, but here they are on Huey when we got him originally....yes...that's what we got that turned into Huey!!
914Sixer
Put me next in line if the deal falls through. I need them for rollers.
AZautoXr
Third in line if no sale, wheels only. biggrin.gif
naro914
sorry guys, Mr242 got them.

Mark - I will get them out as soon as i can. Gotta get the tires off of them first.

NOT SOLD - See OP. Sorry Mark, refund sent already....
Mr.242
SOLD.

PayPal monies sent.

shades.gif
naro914
pm'd 914sixer
AZautoXr
QUOTE(naro914 @ Jun 18 2009, 01:05 PM) *

pm'd 914sixer

Patiently waiting my turn... rolleyes.gif bye1.gif
naro914
QUOTE(AZautoXr @ Jun 19 2009, 04:41 PM) *

QUOTE(naro914 @ Jun 18 2009, 01:05 PM) *

pm'd 914sixer

Good things come to those who wait!
the other guys have backed out for one reason or another, so you're up Mr. AZautoXr.

As stated, they are 6's and 7's by 15. If still interested, PM me your address and I can get a shipping quote. Previously, it looked to be about $25/wheel but depends on where you are. It will cost $20 to get the tires off.
naro914

Patiently waiting a reply.... smile.gif
AZautoXr
QUOTE(naro914 @ Jun 23 2009, 07:12 PM) *

Patiently waiting a reply.... smile.gif

Argh! Sorry, I should check here more often! Estimate shipping to 85050 please, and I am checking with my co-driver/owner of the car. Should know soon! biggrin.gif

Edit: Sorry, I got "overruled." sad.gif Great price on some great wheels! Somebody ought to snatch these up !!! wink.gif
naro914
OK, just sent AZautoXr an email before I saw the Edit post.

Amazing....I got three people that wanted these wheels immediately after I posted them, and nobody can step up to buy (except Mr 242, that was my bad...)

Someone take these Please!
naro914
anyone?
Still available...
koozy
I sent you a PM on the other board asking for shipping price. Maybe you didn't get it. I'd like them. No tires. Shipped to 95051. Would ya ship via Greyhound?
naro914
Hmm...never got it. Greyhound? I guess so, but to be honest I have no idea where there is a greyhound station, or if they would take them. I'll find them and see if I can get a guess to them of how big and heavy the box would be so they could give me a price. since the tires are still on, I am not taking them off until someone pays for them.....never shipped greyhound.
koozy
Great, thanks. They are easy to deal with. Just look here http://www.shipgreyhound.com/ and you will get an idea of where they are (closest to you) I'll send ya the $120 so you can get the tires off. Then just let me know what the shipping cost is when you figure it out. It was something like $28 when I sent the last set of wheels but the distance was different. Let me know how you would like payment.
koozy
Looks like $40 to $45 or something like that. By my guestimations...
koozy
Heck, fed ex may be cheaper... your call.
koozy
email sent for payment details
naro914
Hey Mike,
Sorry about that. I've been in Colorado at Parade, just got back late Sunday, and leave for a few days this morning. I'm trying to figure out what is going on all over and haven't had the time to get the wheels over to get the tires off so I can get a shipping cost. Probably won't be till Thursday now.... I can do paypal at naro@carolina.rr.com. gotta see what the cost to ship is still.

-Bob
koozy
Bob, no problem at all. Paypal is on the way this evening, when I get home. Got your email too. Don't worry about it. I'm not in a rush at all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.