Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northwest Caravan to WCC???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Porsche Rescue
I have yet to decide if I will go and drive my 914.
Craig is likely to fly north from his place in Palm Desert. Is the NW group (Dave, Geoff, Kevin, Aaron and others) doing any planning for a caravan? I have given some thought to towing my car down on my dolly. If so, I could act as a support vehicle. I'm still pretty much up in the air. What are the northerners thinking?

Jim Chambers
DNHunt
Jim

It looks like I'm going down on the Friday of Memorial day weekend with my son. I plan to drive to Eugene Friday night then hump it for Frisco on Saturday. The rest of the family will fly to Frisco on Sunday and we'll do tourista until Thursday night. Then car stuff. clap56.gif

I plan to come back with the gang.

This could all change depending on a lot of stuff but, we may make the 914 the center of the family vacation. Very sweet of my wife. wub.gif

Dave
J P Stein
confused24.gif ORPCA AX on the 6th......
rhodyguy
i hope it's 110* in pd. i will leave the wed before. if i'm solo i may stop in hoopa that night, visit with my son, and head down to sj thurs am. but i'm flexible. or just straight through it on wed. i don't know wacko.gif . what i do know is i want to average 70mph.

kevin
double-a
elizabeth and i are planning to begin the drive on wednesday. this is how our trip is shaking out so far:

- wednesday: vancouver to grants pass, where we'll stay the night
- thursday: hop over to highway 101, which is a beautiful, curvy drive. not to be missed!
- thursday pm: arrive in bay area

and we're probably going to head home the same way. it'll take longer, but the scenery is better (if memory serves) than straight down interstate 5. we'd love to caravan if possible, we plan on driving the 914, i sure hope the little car will make it!

~a
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.