Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5 Lug parts for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
barada
I need to sell the extra parts I bought for my conversion.
1st is a pair of redrilled 70-72 front rotors, does not have lug studs though. 60.00+shipping. I have a 74 so these would not work. The one on the left has grease on it from me handling it. They have a little bit of surface rust that I would assume would come off with scotch brite.

2nd. I have a pair of rear hubs and stub axles from a 69 911. They have surface rust but appear to be in good shape. sold I bought some 4 lugs that had been redrilled at the same time so I did not need these.
Send me a Pm and I posted my email on here and got hammered with spam.
Thanks
Phillip

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
Lavanaut
PM sent for hubs/stubs. bye1.gif
barada
Rear hubs are sold, that was quick.
Thanks
Phillip
strawman
QUOTE(barada @ Jun 14 2009, 03:25 PM) *

Rear hubs are sold, that was quick.
Thanks
Phillip

Those were my old hubs -- I recognize the silver Sharpie and my handwriting. How did those get all the way out to GA?!?! If memory serves, I sold them at a Sacramento swap meet...
raw1298
That was me. I bought them in a package deal with other parts I needed. I passed them on in hopes that they would be used. Funny they end up back on the left coast! smile.gif
strawman
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Jun 17 2009, 07:44 AM) *

That was me. I bought them in a package deal with other parts I needed. I passed them on in hopes that they would be used. Funny they end up back on the left coast! smile.gif

I wish my project teener was able to rack up as many miles as the parts I've gathered!!!
barada
QUOTE(raw1298 @ Jun 17 2009, 10:44 AM) *

Yeah sorry, was not trying to resell them, just a full set up came up for a really good price so I wound up with extra's. The rear hubs were cad plated so they looked a little better is why I chose them.
barada
QUOTE(barada @ Jun 17 2009, 07:52 PM) *

QUOTE(raw1298 @ Jun 17 2009, 10:44 AM) *

Yeah sorry, was not trying to resell them, just a full set up came up for a really good price so I wound up with extra's. The rear hubs were cad plated so they looked a little better is why I chose them.

Any offers on the rotors? Original seller offered nothing in the terms of sending them back so I would like to at least cover the original shipping charges.

Thanks
Phillip
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.