Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 4 Lug Fuchs for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
barada
I bought the car thinking they had the wheels I wanted on it, well the tires were shot so I decided to go with 5 lug 16 inchers so now the 4 lug ones are for sale.
I am not at all sure on pricing so let me know if I am off base or not.
They came off a driver and should be considered driver quality. Each one has minor scuffing on the lips but nothing really bad or digging in so to speak. All are straight and true. The car rode great with them just the tires had about 200 miles left on them when I got it :^) The tires will come off for shipping.
How about 400 plus shipping? Or OBO. Last pic shows the one with the worse rash.

Thanks
Phillip

Let me know via PM.
On the car-
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Thanks
Phillip

tat2dphreak
a friendly icon_bump.gif

this is a good deal imo, just bad timing for me... car is in the shop, and I dunno how long or how much that's going to hurt...
barada
Thanks for the bump Wayne, nice avatar!!
rexer
PM sent
Paul

QUOTE(barada @ Jun 15 2009, 04:46 PM) *

Thanks for the bump Wayne, nice avatar!!

cub40
Not sure if I am doing this right, but I'm interested in the wheels. Please let me know if they are still available. Thanks - Keith
barada
Pm's replied to
barada
Still available. I was out of town so I responded to the PM's today. I will be heading to FLA tuesday of next week and will not have any computer access.

Thanks
Phil
tat2dphreak
you are just going to keep taunting me with them, aren't you?
rexer
PM Sent
Tom_T
2 pm's sent
barada
Sold thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.