Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:Very Nice DIFFERENT style 914 RIMS with NEW RUBBER........... REDUC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
budman5201
I just got a sweet set of Revolutions from JohnC and they look great so i am selling my Cool rims that i already had on the car. They are 50 series in the front and 60 series in the back to keep rpms down a little. Check them out.. Just spent $500 on new rubber and they have about 500 miles on the new rubber....

$600 bucks for the set!
budman5201
tread depth
budman5201
backside

mark on backside is NOT a crack it is a casting mark. It is actually raised extra metal, but the pic makes it look like a crack.
budman5201
another
budman5201
just in case anyone is curious what i got instead...... piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
pankopp
QUOTE(budman5201 @ Jun 15 2009, 03:15 AM) *

just in case anyone is curious what i got instead...... piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

What brand are they>? also whats the width?

Thanks!
budman5201
Revolutions and they fit a 205/45/17 tire perfectly. I might with a taller tire in the back to keep rpms down on the freeway, not sure yet.

sean_v8_914
those BFGs are surprisingly grippy. I had a set last year
pankopp
QUOTE(budman5201 @ Jun 19 2009, 03:12 AM) *

Revolutions and they fit a 205/45/17 tire perfectly. I might with a taller tire in the back to keep rpms down on the freeway, not sure yet.

I was talking about the wheels you are selling, brand if you know it and the width. also if you have any other pictures of the whole car, it would be appreciated..

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.