Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Damn it! I bought another one
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
I meant piece of stromberg.gif . It's a 76 2.0 with some good parts. Not much of which is the body. Hell hole TOAST, holes in the long & suspension area, Floor pan can do the Fred Flinstone on drivers side.

The interior isn't to bad actually. Nice center console. All the gages are in good shape. The 2.0 motor looks complete & turns over. The coil is gone supposedly because it wasn't giving spark. Still has all the FI on it & the sideshift feels allright.

Pretty much planning to part this baby out later in the month. Anyone needing parts keep a look out in the classifieds. Be another week before I can get into it & make a list of good stuff. I should have just left the dang thing to someone else. Just created alot of work for myself headbang.gif
computers4kids
Does it have a firewall...he he he. biggrin.gif
RiqueMar
Please let me know when you have the Proportioning Valve!
Gunther
Well it might be better than sitting in a bar all day. beerchug.gif beer3.gif beer.gif
Then again.........
6freak
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 15 2009, 02:37 PM) *

I meant piece of stromberg.gif . It's a 76 2.0 with some good parts. Not much of which is the body. Hell hole TOAST, holes in the long & suspension area, Floor pan can do the Fred Flinstone on drivers side.

The interior isn't to bad actually. Nice center console. All the gages are in good shape. The 2.0 motor looks complete & turns over. The coil is gone supposedly because it wasn't giving spark. Still has all the FI on it & the sideshift feels allright.

Pretty much planning to part this baby out later in the month. Anyone needing parts keep a look out in the classifieds. Be another week before I can get into it & make a list of good stuff. I should have just left the dang thing to someone else. Just created alot of work for myself headbang.gif

I`ve seen smaller side mirror on a Kenworth lol-2.gif ....I smell a cut up sawzall-smiley.gif slash BBQ party
Shade Tree
Did you happen to buy that in Eugene?
SirAndy
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 15 2009, 01:37 PM) *

Pretty much planning to part this baby out later in the month.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=94572 shades.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Shade Tree @ Jun 15 2009, 03:34 PM) *

Did you happen to buy that in Eugene?

Yes it was in Eugene.

Andy I'll get the vin info up tonight biggrin.gif
r_towle
You are now a member of the AHA
JRust
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jun 15 2009, 04:33 PM) *

You are now a member of the AHA

Crap I been a member of the aha club for quite a while. I've been down to 2 914's for 8 months. That's close to a record for me dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.