Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WWOT but still "P" car related. Bring Back Danglerb
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rick 918-S
Anyone who has ever been on the 928 board over on Rennlist knows how petty and self important that crowd can get. There is a guy on the Pelican forum that was banned for what appears some petty infraction. I was personally attacked by the same admin that banned this guy. I had to call this jackass out in a pm and demand he either call me on my cell and air is greivence with me or get a life and cool it.

There is now a vote going on over there as this admin is retired. The banned guy would like access to the list. Without signon you can't view photos.

So, anyone with a Rennlist access that can vote, give this guy a yes vote. He has been nothing but helpful on the Pelican 928 forum and to me personally in pm's over the last year. I would consider it a favor.

Here's a link to the voting thread. They are making him achive a 75% "YES" vote.

http://forums.rennlist.com/rennforums/928-...k-danglerb.html
rick 918-S
I may have thought of this idea too late. The pole may be closed... WTF.gif
RJMII
Rick, check out post 217; looks like he's back. =o)
degreeoff
tried and yep its closed
Joe Bob
Toast....
rick 918-S
Thanks anyway guys. I thought about posting for help here too late. Mike is a good guy. He is an asset on the Pelican 928 board. But like I said, Rennlist promotes a Shark tank mentality and a particularly nasty admin chose him for bate. Pretty sad but they do have more 928 content than pelican.

rick 918-S
Game ON! They started a new poll! happy11.gif

rick 918-S
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jun 15 2009, 10:03 PM) *

Rick, check out post 217; looks like he's back. =o)

Nope, That was a Rennlist guy having fun at Mikes expense. This kind of stuff is why he was banned in the first place. Someone started a screen name as DanglerB. with a period at the end as a fraud and started posting crap.
RJMII
Oh good, new poll. =o)

bummer on the someone poking fun.

I really like Z's comment over there.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jun 16 2009, 07:16 AM) *

Oh good, new poll. =o)

bummer on the someone poking fun.

I really like Z's comment over there.

Thanks buddy! Ya, Z has a way of putting things. happy11.gif
smontanaro
I'd vote with my (virtual) feet and just forget about that crowd. Life's too short to put up with all sorts of crap, especially since it seems you have an alternative over at the Bird site.
SLITS
I was going to register to vote until I read this:

Banned Users: If you have been banned by Rennlist and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban, such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee. By clicking on agree below you agree to this fee. You also agree that any disputes will be resolved in New Hampshire courts.

Obviously, they have their panties in a wad and stuffed up their ass or nose. I see absolutely no need for Rennlist .... and where is the finger smiley when I need it finger.gif

Of couse, this is just the opinion of an old crochty recalcitrant shithead with a really bad attitude.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 16 2009, 12:27 PM) *

Banned Users: If you have been banned by Rennlist and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban, such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee. By clicking on agree below you agree to this fee. You also agree that any disputes will be resolved in New Hampshire courts.

Obviously, they have their panties in a wad and stuffed up their ass or nose. I see absolutely no need for Rennlist .... and where is the finger smiley when I need it finger.gif

Of couse, this is just the opinion of an old crochty recalcitrant shithead with a really bad attitude.

I agree Ron. the list is wacked. But unfortunately they have the most 928 content. danglerb just wants to be able to view photos. You can't do that without a login. With the help of the 914 guys that have already have a screen name and can log on danglerb may be able to hold his own.

Project 6
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 16 2009, 01:27 PM) *

You forgot "saggy assed"....

For some reason I'm a "Life Member" over there....no dues. For the life of me, I can't remember what it was. I think maybe some donation to charity Dunkle ran...or something....

Lou W
popcorn[1].gif
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 16 2009, 01:27 PM) *

Banned Users: If you have been banned by Rennlist and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban, such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee....

That is from waaaaaaaaay back when. There were *ahem* "certain people" who had been banned for poor behavior, and would sign up again and again and stir up the same old shit under different aliases. Unka Dunka got tired of playing "whack-a-mole" with them, and put that policy in place.

It's evidently still there, even after Dunkle is gone.

--DD
rick 918-S
Don't forget to vote "YES" for danglerb! aktion035.gif
VaccaRabite
I had to fill out the "I forgot my password" form to get back into Rennlist, but I voted. tally is now slightly over 90% in favor.

Zach
Gint
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Jun 16 2009, 10:29 PM) *
It's evidently still there, even after Dunkle is gone.

--DD
Where'd he go?
rick 918-S
Thanks for helping my friend Mike. The pole has 65 yes votes with 90.28% showing. This could be an omen. The missing component is absolutely no admin input. They seem to be just ignoring the second pole. dry.gif
Project 6
Rennlist sold to Internet Brands. Dunkle retired and is runniing some type of orphanage on the island of haiti.....he still admins the old email lists. Low traffic.

http://www.rennwish.org/
rick 918-S
Thanks everyone that voted for my friend Mike (danglerb) He is holding his own at 89% But is seems the admins are ignoring the thread so far. So if anyone that has a sign in at Rennlist and hasn't voted please take a minute and vote yes!

TIA!

EdwardBlume
Don't know the guy but I just voted + because if you're behind the guy Rick, so am I.

Thanks again for letting me drive the Alien back in '04 !
rick 918-S
QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 18 2009, 09:29 PM) *

Don't know the guy but I just voted + because if you're behind the guy Rick, so am I.

Thanks again for letting me drive the Alien back in '04 !

Thanks Rob, Mikes a good guy. He's helped me out a couple times.

Oh! Hey! I had as much fun as you! aktion035.gif driving.gif
Joe Bob
Wellp, I'm toast over there. I just got slapped because I advertise graphics in my signature.....screw em....
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(mikez @ Jun 19 2009, 01:01 AM) *

Wellp, I'm toast over there. I just got slapped because I advertise graphics in my signature.....screw em....

So "rennlist" stickers are NLA?
Joe Bob
I did the Rennlist stickers back when Dunk was the admin. I also donated some stuff to a charity and did some other on the cuff work when Rennlist was a very active site and the email lists......

He gave me a lifetime membership. Evidently it doesn't hold much with the new crowd who want me to buy a "sponsorship".....there's not enough $$ in a part time gig to do so as rhe site doesn't generate much business......
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mikez @ Jun 19 2009, 06:44 AM) *

I did the Rennlist stickers back when Dunk was the admin. I also donated some stuff to a charity and did some other on the cuff work when Rennlist was a very active site and the email lists......

He gave me a lifetime membership. Evidently it doesn't hold much with the new crowd who want me to buy a "sponsorship".....there's not enough $$ in a part time gig to do so as rhe site doesn't generate much business......

Funny how the admins sought you out for money jerkit.gif

Notice they are conspicously absent in the banning post. dry.gif

I honestly think the pole is in Mikes favor because of the votes you guys made. I also wonder why anyone wants to go there...

I go there purely for the interest in the performance mods people are trying on the 928 engine.
EdwardBlume

I go there purely for the interest in the performance mods people are trying on the 928 engine.

I got my 15K mi special order 993 through a Rennlist klassified ad in 2001. This thing was pristine. It became my DD and I hung out for awhile. The vibe didn't hook me though, so I never went back.
r_towle
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 19 2009, 05:10 PM) *

QUOTE(mikez @ Jun 19 2009, 06:44 AM) *

Funny how the admins sought you out for money jerkit.gif

Notice they are conspicously absent in the banning post. dry.gif

I honestly think the pole is in Mikes favor because of the votes you guys made. I also wonder why anyone wants to go there...

928's are for Wankers
rick 918-S
Thanks for helping Mike. His ban was lifted!
Joe Bob
Gud for heem....can we all post over that he's a wanker?
rick 918-S
QUOTE(mikez @ Jun 19 2009, 06:56 PM) *

Gud for heem....can we all post over that he's a wanker?

Go ahead. But he is likely on egg shells with that crew as it is. I kind of called out a couple of the admins. dry.gif Ya, I really don't know when to STFU... confused24.gif After I posted I was thinking I would be joining Mike on the ban list or at least joining Z in the shit house. But next thing you know.... un-banned! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.