Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ebay Seller 99Blkrk
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
futuresoptions
Won an auction on a side shift tranny on the 3rd, sent him an email on the 3rd stating my UPS address, paid for item via Paypal on the 5th, and then on the 13th, I get an email from him asking for my UPS address.... I responded to his email in disbelief and haven't heard from him since... he won't answer his emails that I have sent him... He has 100% positive feedback with over a thousand sales... what say you? Ever dealt with him?
Project 6
How did you pay him?
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Project 6 @ Jun 16 2009, 04:12 PM) *

How did you pay him?

What part of "Paypal" is proving difficult for you to understand?

The Cap'n
type2man
I've seen the name on ebay but dont recall if I have ever bought or sold to him. As far as him waiting a week to ask for your address that is kind of long but remember it's not a small package he is shipping. Give the guy a chance. He probably has to go out of his way to take it somewhere to have it shipped. Have some patience. Besides, if you don't receive the item in the next few weeks and he doesnt respond to your emails, you have the right to file a case through Paypal.
futuresoptions
Just got in from work, thanks for the replies guys, I will give him a few more weeks and see what happens, I usually have better communication from people that I purchase from....
RiqueMar
QUOTE(futuresoptions @ Jun 16 2009, 10:37 PM) *

Just got in from work, thanks for the replies guys, I will give him a few more weeks and see what happens, I usually have better communication from people that I purchase from....

Where is he out of? I think I might of bought something from him about a year ago. He was out of Ramona, that's part of San Diego.
Project 6
QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jun 16 2009, 04:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Project 6 @ Jun 16 2009, 04:12 PM) *

How did you pay him?

What part of "Paypal" is proving difficult for you to understand?

The Cap'n

It was sarcasm. Should have said, lower down, start a dispute. That usually gets a seller's attention.
nomore9one4
Hes probably got his hands full taking all the good parts out of it poke.gif biggrin.gif actually I have bought parts from him with the same sloooow reponse.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.