Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ot. got this email today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TheCabinetmaker
Someone has set you up on a Blind Date with another friend, but you have not accepted the invitation that was sent on 3/4/2004 at 5:18:58 PM Click here to accept the invitation:
omprella smells.
Whose smart boots makes sound.
His fancy sony walks.
A slopy pensil looks around.
Our children purple computer smiles.
Our stupid caw stares however, any purple green stupid beautiful smart ipaq stands-still.
His bluish boat smells.
Our children green mouse lies.
lagunero
looks like you received a coded message! what web sites have you been surfing! ohmy.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I don't surf websites. I log on to the 914 club and 914 related parts places, and Yahoo cigar auctions. Coded message? We need a code breaker. laugh.gif
GWN7
It's a simple code...take the first letter in each line...

OWHAOOHO

Understand now? wink.gif
Joe Bob
SPAM....I get it on email addresses that I have never used but still has an active account. They used random generating programs and send out blasts and if some hit....good for them. The one I get hit on the most was used ONCE...when I registered my website.
Red-Beard
The "sentances" are used to help it seem like a normal e-mail and get it through the spam filters.
914ghost
TAKE THE BLIND DATE!!
C'mon...you're member # 666, what have you got to lose..? huh.gif
pleease.... wub.gif
TheCabinetmaker
bob, I'll forward the email to you, and you can take the date!:lol:
Bruce Allert
QUOTE(vsg914 @ Mar 4 2004, 07:28 PM)
I don't surf websites. I log on to the 914 club and 914 related parts places, and Yahoo cigar auctions.

Curt, had I known you like cigars I'd have packed a Baccus in with the Fat Tire! Do you have golf clubs to go with them cigars??? beerchug.gif

........b
TheCabinetmaker
I still have the clubs somewhere, just haven't used them in years.

I'm an Opus X or Ashton VSG man. Enjoy a padron occasionally.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.