Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S New SS Pedal Set
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Engman
First is the race style - $96.00 includes shipping in the us

These were developed by me specifically for the 914

Unfortunately - the die used to perforate the holes has died - so these are the last of their kind....

PM or email me - there are 2 of these available
Engman
Next is the non race style - $82.00 includes shipping.

strawman
QUOTE(Engman @ Jun 17 2009, 09:27 AM) *

First is the race style - $96.00 includes shipping in the us

These were developed by me specifically for the 914

Unfortunately - the die used to perforate the holes has died - so these are the last of their kind....

PM or email me - there are 2 of these available

PM'd ya on these!
Engman
1 of the race style left sold

2 of the street style left.

Mark
Engman
icon_bump.gif
rfuerst911sc
Sent you a PM for the " First is the race style - $96.00 includes shipping in the us ".
J P Stein
I do need a dead pedal.....but not the rest of the stuff. Got a price?
Engman
Just the dead pedal - $53.00 shipped

Mark
PeeGreen 914
If you see this and are thinking about it go ahead and buy them. They are great and work well. I bought a set a year ago and am very happy with how they work. aktion035.gif
rfuerst911sc
Now that I have purchased a set and wait for shipment how do these mount? And is the mounting hardware included?
Engman
Complete instructions on mounting are included. There are templates for the clutch and brake pedals to locate where the holes are to be placed. This is all done with the pedals in the car. You will have to get your own fasteners, a list of what is required is in the instructions. All told it takes about 20 minutes to install.

Mark
nein14
QUOTE(Engman @ Jun 20 2009, 01:54 PM) *

Complete instructions on mounting are included. There are templates for the clutch and brake pedals to locate where the holes are to be placed. This is all done with the pedals in the car. You will have to get your own fasteners, a list of what is required is in the instructions. All told it takes about 20 minutes to install.

Mark

I'll take a dead pedal if you have one left how much?
rfuerst911sc
QUOTE(Engman @ Jun 20 2009, 12:54 PM) *

Mark

Excellent support ! It's nice to deal with a vendor that still gets it on customer support. Can't wait to receive these. Thanks
Engman
QUOTE(Engman @ Jun 19 2009, 12:19 PM) *

Just the dead pedal - $53.00 shipped

Mark

PM or email me

Mark
GaroldShaffer
Great product. I have had my set install for a few years now. I love it!

Engman
QUOTE(Engman @ Jun 17 2009, 12:28 PM) *

Next is the non race style - $82.00 includes shipping.

2 Of these left!

And I do have some dead pedals as well!

Mark
Engman
Still have the 2 and dead pedals as well....

M
jdogg
QUOTE(Engman @ Jul 2 2009, 02:22 PM) *

Still have the 2 and dead pedals as well....

M

PM sent on dead pedal.
Engman
icon_bump.gif
jmill
No more race style? You giving up on production of them. The gas pedal extension looks perfect for heal toe.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.