Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gotta show off!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
turnaround89
Here it is, after 1 year, the 914 is painted piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif , last things to do are fuchs + tires, and carpet!!! Then, sorry to say it, but it may be complete, still got my baja bug to finish, though biggrin.gif

I'll be rolling to school in one wicked awesome ride!!!!!
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

For comparison, here is what the car looked like when i purchased it dry.gif icon8.gif
IPB Image
racerbvd
Looks good....
stepuptotheMike
Fresh paint!!!! Congrats.

Mike
yeahmag
Add to your list:

Ride Height and/or new springs.

Looks good!
PanelBilly
You only painted it ONCE? This is a teener, you need to do each task over several times..........oh, maybe its not the car, maybe its me

I'm going back to work now
jim_hoyland
Nice job on the paint ! beerchug.gif
turnaround89
the adjuster bolts up front are rusted stuck, we have tried everything, so for the time im gonna live with it and drive the car, but yea, ride height is kind of an issue

thanks everybody

Oh yea, when i went to pick up the 914 from the painter, the fuel pump was fried, the fuel pump in my car is manually turned on when i get in, flip a switch and on goes the pump...well the guys that painted the car left the pump on for 24 hours straight, and the pump burned up. get to the painters and the guy tell me we got it started once but wouldn't start after that one time, no shit sherlock, car won't run without fuel. Had to jerry rig up the wiring to the new fuel pump to get it home, but we made it. Nothing can go right for more than 2 days with this car!!!
rick 918-S
thumb3d.gif
porschecb
Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! biggrin.gif beerchug.gif
tdiddy
What paint color is that? I know its blue, but you know what I mean.
Bartlett 914
Nice looking ride! You are not too far away. Maybe we should have a get together this summer.
mharrison
Looking good! I really don't get the "it may be complete" statement. You really don't understand 914's do you? tongue.gif
tat2dphreak
looks great!
jaxdream
Hey it looks great !! piratenanner.gif What type of wheels are those and what kind of adapter are you using ??

Jaxdream
EdwardBlume
How about a Borat "NICE!!!"

Now go drive the paint off!
turnaround89
the rims are chevy S10 rims on adapters, barf.gif icon8.gif stromberg.gif , i have 5 lug fuchs in my room, just waiting for tires and the money for new rear hubs to install them. I really hope my eights will fit on the rear of my car, last time i went and held the rim up to the brake rotor, it looked like ill hit the fender flare when the tire is on the car!!!
So.Cal.914
It came out nice, fix those adjusters and it will look great! IMO
turnaround89
does the rear of the car look right, or is it way to low?
tat2dphreak
does the rear of the car look right, or is it way to low?

back looks fine, but front looks high
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.