Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
underthetire
Have a set of 4 Riviera's. Centers painted grey. New center caps with porsche emblems. Comes with 2 wider rivi's so six total. 2 have 205/60/15 falkans, 2 have 195/60/15 conti's, 1 has a 165/15 (spare) and one has no tire at all. A little life left in the tires, but not great.
This pic is before I bought new center caps for them. I'll try to get the new pics posted tonight. Would prefer local pick up. Would probably cost more to ship than they are worth.
underthetire
center caps
underthetire
and..
underthetire
and
AZautoXr
Would you sell and ship them without the tires? Would want the two wider rims and two narrower, but would take all 6. Thanks! biggrin.gif
underthetire
QUOTE(AZautoXr @ Jun 19 2009, 02:03 PM) *

Would you sell and ship them without the tires? Would want the two wider rims and two narrower, but would take all 6. Thanks! biggrin.gif

Yes, let me see how much to take the tires off. Shouldn't be too bad to ship without tires. The wider ones will need a little love. Not too bad, I just never cleaned them up. I only have the 4 center caps as I just bought them in febuaray.
underthetire
icon_bump.gif
how about 150.00??
lanceevox

Ill buy the center caps!!!
underthetire
Center caps available from AA. Like 25 bucks or so. Sold the wheels, sorry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.