Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Various parts for a 1970
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
scoobykvn
I am looking for a few non related parts. First, I need both rear targa latches in decent condition. I need the seal that runs up both a-pillars and across the top of the windshield. I need one seat height adjuster (just the little plastic part that bolts to the chassis. I need the small windshield trim piece that connects at the top (I will be painting it so condition is not a concern. The passenger side grill piece that is next to the engine cover grill. I think the last one for now are the 3 pieces of chrome trim that run up the sail panels and across the targa bar. Please let me know what you have and price with shipping to 43206.
scoobykvn
I just thought of another thing I need, the two pieces that hold the carpet down on the longs. I am sure there is plenty more I am not thinking off, but I will update as I think of what I need.
bdstone914
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Jun 19 2009, 06:03 PM) *

I just thought of another thing I need, the two pieces that hold the carpet down on the longs. I am sure there is plenty more I am not thinking off, but I will update as I think of what I need.

PM sent
entropycat
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Jun 19 2009, 06:37 PM) *

I am looking for a few non related parts. First, I need both rear targa latches in decent condition. I need the seal that runs up both a-pillars and across the top of the windshield. I need one seat height adjuster (just the little plastic part that bolts to the chassis. I need the small windshield trim piece that connects at the top (I will be painting it so condition is not a concern. The passenger side grill piece that is next to the engine cover grill. I think the last one for now are the 3 pieces of chrome trim that run up the sail panels and across the targa bar. Please let me know what you have and price with shipping to 43206.

Hello!

I think I have much of what you are looking for. All parts are from a '74. I believe that the trim parts should be the same, but if not, please disregard. I have the two latches (1974) that I am asking $50 apiece for. As for the rest of the chrome trim, please reply with your E-mail address to entropycat@verizon.net and I will send you photos of what I have. You can then pick out what you need and we'll dicker.

Regards,
Jim T.
entropycat@verizon.net
scoobykvn
i now have almost everything i need. i still need the seal that runs up the a-pillars and across the top of the windshield. i also need the fuzzy strips for the windows both inside and out for an early car. i will update as i think of more.
scoobykvn
I need a key and tumbler for the ignition of a 1970 in good working condition. I also still need the windshield rubber seal and fuzzy strips for early windows.
markb
QUOTE(scoobykvn @ Jul 15 2009, 10:03 AM) *

I need a key and tumbler for the ignition of a 1970 in good working condition. I also still need the windshield rubber seal and fuzzy strips for early windows.

We have what you need, but they are all new.
scoobykvn
New condition is fine depending on price. If you have everything including the electrical portion that would be good, but I really need everything except the plastic electrical portion.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.