Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: help setting some prices on some parts...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RJMII
I have a thread that I'm working on in the classifieds section, and am doing some research on how much the parts are worth...

any suggestions on how to set prices? I want to be fair, I want to be honest, but I don't want to be a price gouger or let them go for too cheap. (I need to get my car running!)

any suggestions would be a great help. thank you.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jun 20 2009, 11:15 AM) *

I have a thread that I'm working on in the classifieds section, and am doing some research on how much the parts are worth...

any suggestions on how to set prices? I want to be fair, I want to be honest, but I don't want to be a price gouger or let them go for too cheap. (I need to get my car running!)

any suggestions would be a great help. thank you.

send me a list and I will price for you.
RJMII
oh no what?
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(esses62 @ Jun 20 2009, 07:52 PM) *

oh no! chair.gif

Jeez people - give George a break!

Let's see you do better!
RJMII
QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jun 20 2009, 08:15 PM) *

oh no! chair.gif

Let's see you do better!

I'm actually waiting for George to respond to my PM. I told him thank you twice in the one PM; and seriously appreciate his help.

Thank you, again, George, for being the first (and so far only) person to step up and help me.
john grier
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jun 20 2009, 06:22 PM) *

QUOTE(Pat Garvey @ Jun 20 2009, 08:15 PM) *

oh no! chair.gif

Let's see you do better!

I'm actually waiting for George to respond to my PM. I told him thank you twice in the one PM; and seriously appreciate his help.

Thank you, again, George, for being the first (and so far only) person to step up and help me.

agree.gif I am sick and tired of people slaming him!
Yes problems may happen, but George is still right in my book.
Perhaps I need to have him evaluate some of the parts that I have for sale, when I am ready to sell.
John
RJMII
I ended up just guessing at the prices. =o) If George sends me my list back w/better suggestions, I'll probably change them to fit the market better.
JeffBowlsby
I regularly maintain a webpage full of prices on NOS NLA parts mostly from ebay sales. If the part is still available new its not on the list.

Find the link here: http://members.rennlist.com/914_collectibles/

You are welcome! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.