Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 5 lug Fuchs Sold!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
badm
This is A set of Fuchs from my 914/6, these wheels fit under the stock fenders with no spacers and look fantastic. NO curb rash! The part # 911 361 020 10 is on each wheel, size is 6J15 with a full set of almost new Yokohama AV1-60, 195/60/15. They are for sale as A full set of FIVE only. Please chime in and let me know what I need to ask for these. At this time they are for sale for the B/O. + shipping

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
badm
icon_bump.gif
zymurgist
I paid $340 at Carlisle for a pair of 15x7 Fuchs with tires; they look to be in similar condition to yours.

If I didn't think the cost to ship would kill me, I'd be very interested in your wheels. I have a 911 with 15x6 Fuchs, but my wheels are in desperate need of refinishing. Now if you know someone who travels down I-81 on a regular basis... idea.gif
JFJ914
15 x 6's are the most common Fuchs. They are the ones everyone upgrades from. Generally they go for about $125 each. Tires are what you can get for them, generally not much.

PS, I'm replacing a fully polished set of them w/16" Boxters. I'm going to keep them for AX wheels.
hcdmueller
PM Sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.