Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting out a 75. Lots of Parts!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
75R1
Parting out a 75.

I've had the car for sale for a long time, but now I need the space for another 914 and don’t have time to work on this car anymore. If you need any other parts, let me know. Most prices are negotiable. I can’t ship the larger stuff. I’ll keep this post updated with what’s still available. I'm located just above Philadelphia, PA.

Here’s a list of most parts I can think of:

1.7L engine with progressive carb - Ran when taken out of the car - $350
Doors - $80
Bumpers with bumper covers - $50
Rebuilt Calipers - $250
Front Suspension - $100
Dash pad (1) – only one small crack - $200 (Pending)
Dash Pad (2) - See Pictures - $50
Aftermarket running boards, rocker panels, wing - $200
Riviera Wheels - $100
Lower Dash pad - $50
Rotors - probably need to be turned - $60
Trailing Arms - A little bit rusty - $50
Struts - $50
Complete Side Shift Linkage - $50
Silver Button Gagues - $50
Seats - $75
Targa Top - $50
Wiring Harness $75
Brake Lines $25
Gas Tank - $50
Headlight assemblies - $50
Heat exchangers - $15
Passenger side 1.7L Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger - $50
1.7 Leistritz Muffler – Type 4 – Painted with Stove Paint - $50
Outer door locks – I don’t have any keys - $25 (Pending)

Didn't realize the ad was still active. The car is gone!

Thanks,
Geoff
Spoke
Nice car in your sig!!

I'm looking for complete seat belts for driver and passenger sides.
75R1
Haha! I wonder who put in all that work to get it looking that good? driving.gif Thanks again for the deal.

I have a couple sets of seatbelts available. I'll get some pictures of what I have this weekend and get you a price.

Geoff

QUOTE(Spoke @ Jun 21 2009, 10:54 AM) *

Nice car in your sig!!

I'm looking for complete seat belts for driver and passenger sides.

dkos
windshield???
ghuff
Sent you a PM. Need some big stuff.
75R1
QUOTE(dkos @ Jun 23 2009, 11:05 AM) *

windshield???

Unfortunately, the windshield was cracked on this car. I do have three extra sets of windshield molding though!

Replied to all PMs.

Thanks,
Geoff

1975red914
QUOTE(75R1 @ Jun 20 2009, 06:44 PM) *

Parting out a 75.

I've had the car for sale for a long time, but now I need the space for another 914 and don’t have time to work on this car anymore. If you need any other parts, let me know. Most prices are negotiable. I can’t ship the larger stuff. I’ll keep this post updated with what’s still available. I'm located just above Philadelphia, PA.

Rebuilt Calipers - $250

Hi, Interested in what appears to be F & R caliper sets? Did you rebuild them, if so, briefly describe? Are they on the car now (pic) with fluid? unsure.gif

Is there an original interior lamp still in the car? If so, condition?

Thanking you in advance for my questions. smile.gif Duanne

ghuff
How do the cowl and fenders look?

If you part the sheet metal I may want to drill out some spot welds and take the fenders/windshield surround etc. Or cut it somewhere perhaps.
ConeDodger
I am looking for the plate that the fuel pump mounts to. It is found in the front trunk bulkhead in front of the fuel tank... got it? I don't need the pump just the plate.
75R1
QUOTE(1975red914 @ Jun 25 2009, 10:00 AM) *

QUOTE(75R1 @ Jun 20 2009, 06:44 PM) *

Parting out a 75.

Rebuilt Calipers - $250

Hi, Interested in what appears to be F & R caliper sets? Did you rebuild them, if so, briefly describe? Are they on the car now (pic) with fluid? unsure.gif

Is there an original interior lamp still in the car? If so, condition?

Thanking you in advance for my questions. smile.gif Duanne

Hi Duanne,

They were rebuilt by a friend of mine. He split the calipers, replaced all the seals and rubber, and honed the cylinders. He then polished the pistons and sand blasted the tops. They were sprayed with high temp caliper paint. I have a bunch of pictures from the process. If you PM me your email, I'll forward the pics to you. They were just bolted onto the car, but haven't had any fluid run through them. Unfortunately, the car didn't come with a backpad, so no interior light.

Thanks,
Geoff
75R1
Some more pics of the requested items. Replied to all PMs; if I missed anything, just let me know.

Geoff

Seat Belts
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Seats
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
nomore9one4
PM sent. Thanks
TMMorgan
Will you sell the parking brake (assembly)? All I have is the cable coming through the firewall and a rusted base (I will have to weld in a new base).
75R1
QUOTE(TMMorgan @ Jun 29 2009, 08:22 PM) *

Will you sell the parking brake (assembly)? All I have is the cable coming through the firewall and a rusted base (I will have to weld in a new base).

Are you just looking for the handle? I can't remember if the ratcheting teeth are part of the assembly... That, I can do. If you need more than that, just let me know or post up a pic and I'll check when I get home.

Thanks,
Geoff
Geezer914
Looking for a pair of drain funnels. Thanks, John
914runnow
QUOTE(75R1 @ Jun 20 2009, 05:44 PM) *

Parting out a 75.

Doors - $80
Rebuilt Calipers - $250
Front Suspension - $100
Riviera Wheels - $100
Lower Dash pad - $50
Struts - $50
Seats - $75
Targa Top - $50
Wiring Harness $75
Brake Lines $25
Gas Tank - $50
Heat exchangers - $15

Or make an offer on the entire car. I need this gone by July 11!!! PM for more pictures.

Geoff

Sent you a PM re the fogs??I am back from the Parade..
Thanx Rx
ghuff
QUOTE(914runnow @ Jul 2 2009, 03:37 PM) *

QUOTE(75R1 @ Jun 20 2009, 05:44 PM) *

Parting out a 75.

Doors - $80
Rebuilt Calipers - $250
Front Suspension - $100
Riviera Wheels - $100
Lower Dash pad - $50
Struts - $50
Seats - $75
Targa Top - $50
Wiring Harness $75
Brake Lines $25
Gas Tank - $50
Heat exchangers - $15

Or make an offer on the entire car. I need this gone by July 11!!! PM for more pictures.

Geoff

Sent you a PM re the fogs??I am back from the Parade..
Thanx Rx

Sending another PM, but I need the front suspension and rear trailing arms please.

I sent you a PM but no reply? I also may want the front/rear bumpers but need to see them in person. The plastic on mine are warped and goofy looking.

Minimum I will get the trailing arms and front suspension however.

Sending pm #2
mattp
I need the two little white plastic wheels that the springs (torsion bar) that prop open the rear trunk run on. got em?
bandjoey
the passenger seat belt if it retracts ok. shipped to bedford tx 76021? thanks bill
pilothyer
Interested in the complete sideshift linkage, I will need the crooked bar at the rear, as well as the straight one that connects to the shifter, along with all the couplers...with the set screws.....Let me know by posting or by PM................Thanks.........Jerry
bandjoey
don'd need a seatbelt anymore...found one
what was the condition of the muffler - before paint, I mean? Is the picture flipped or is the exhaust pipe on the right side? shipping cost to tx 76021? Thanks
smileysrv
I need the right side engine tin that has removable section for A/C mine is missing that corner. Also I am in need of the Y shaped heater connectors and ducting to get fan housing to heater box. Let me know if you have this stuff.
Johnhoney
Do you have a picture of the top and what shape. Very interested. John
JOE M
do you still have the heat exchangers and the distributor?
jcb29
looking for the front mount fuel pump (non working OK) the mounting brackets and the blister to which it mounts.
eyecolor
Any chance you have a parking brake handle?
poorsche914
I will take the

Let me know how much shipped to 37876.
Also, does the car have a rear sway bar? I am looking for the bottom shock bolts with the sway bar nub.

Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.