Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sheridan Body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914junkie
Click to view attachment
After much dremeling, grinding, cutting, drilling,sanding and fabrication of new steel and aluminum brackets and shrouding I finally got my new Sheridan body installed. Very happy with the fit, finish and quality of Rogers parts. Now I just have to take it all apart again and paint it. biggrin.gif
swl
very nice! I really like the sheridan kit. Front end is really great.

Projectors in the turn signal well?
Wilhelm
Cool! Lets see some pics of how this attaches.
Lou W
Nice job beerchug.gif
J P Stein
Nice....might I suggest yellow? biggrin.gif
TravisNeff
Bitchin'
SirAndy
QUOTE(914junkie @ Jun 20 2009, 07:43 PM) *

Very happy with the fit, finish and quality of Rogers parts.

agree.gif

I've been to his (old) shop and got the grand tour. Top notch work and a lot of attention to detail.

thumb3d.gif Andy
TC 914-8
Hey man, Looks great, since the last time I saw it, persistance pays off.
Take your time with the paint, and you'll have a nice finished product. What color are you going with?

Tony
Bruce Hinds
How did you do the turn signals? I didn't think his fenders had the holes cut for the buckets. Is there a trick to that?
byndbad914
you just cut holes for the buckets to slip into
jtf914
That's the best looking body kit made for the 914... Nice job
jmmotorsports
Looks great. We should have a V8 get together some time this summer.

Jerry
Bruce Hinds
If you guys have a v8 get to gether, you should drive the Lyons to Estes loop. We used to live up there when I first put mine together. What a road! Put deer whistles up in the intake, they really work!
eimc
Click to view attachment

Here's how my Shierdan body turned out biggrin.gif Paul
slow914
Now thats a nice upgrade damn that looks great. I like it in white but you need some color for the wheels biggrin.gif
Wilhelm
Query.

If I plan on permanently bonding one of these front ends onto my 914 does anyone have opinions on the best way and where I should trim my fenders to minimize cracking, delaminating, and best hide bonding lines?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.