Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Father's Day!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sher
I just wanted to wish all you dads out there a Happy Father's Day! I hope that you all have a super day.
I want to thank Steve for being such a terrific dad to our kids - Easton, Markus, and Nadia. You're the best smile.gif
jimkelly
steve and sher - keep up the good work : ) jim
degreeoff
Happy Fathers day guy's ! My favorite Picture of Briana and I (even though its 1 1/2 yrs old!)

Click to view attachment

EdwardBlume
Looking forward to good times in the 914 with these guys...
Scott S
beerchug.gif
VaccaRabite
this thread makes me smile.

IPB Image

Zach
pete-stevers
big happy Fathers Day!! to the rest of you dads as well!
Ian Stott
I got to pick what we are having for supper! Father of three, Grampy of one, Godfather of one! Great day to be a Dad! Now if I could just my teener to idle!!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

PS. Bon Jovi coming on Sat. to play a concert for us, does he know anything about FI?
championgt1
Happy fathers day! I love my little man.

Click to view attachment

jsayre914
biggrin.gif Being a dad can be lotsa fun....

Happy fathers day to all the dads.

This pic was from last summer at Hershey Park
hot_shoe914
Happy Father's Day to all you dads. my oldest called and asked when I was taking her to the lake, never mentioned Father's day. The 2nd ex skipped out with my youngest 8 years ago. Still looking for her. sad.gif
dw914er
happy fathers day
Michael N
Car lovers in training. Last monday at Canepa. I wish I had brought my regular camera instead of camera phone. I guess we'll have to go again. biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

shelby/914
Kelly Baracks, West Germany a long long time age

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.