Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Misc MSD "Pills"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Wondering if anyone had any MSD pills laying around that they weren't going to use that they could let go for cheap, or for trade of some other parts. RPM isnt too important to me. Let me know what you have.
jaybird840
Looking for one as well.... 6200-6500. Thx!
racingivan
go to summit racing, the samba dot com schuks auto parts beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
I have a bunch I think Bruce... I am looking for the plate that mounts the late fuel pump in the front trunk... Got one Bruce? I will check and see what I have. I have like three MSD 6AL units in the cars here...
ArtechnikA
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 21 2009, 05:03 PM) *

Wondering if anyone had any MSD pills laying around that they weren't going to use that they could let go for cheap, or for trade of some other parts. RPM isnt too important to me. Let me know what you have.

There is no magic to an MSD rev-limiting pill. it's just a resistor. go to Radio Snack or Digi-Key and find one you like, or a variable resistor of the appropriate range and dial in what you like.

here's the map:
IPB Image
bdstone914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 28 2009, 07:25 AM) *

I have a bunch I think Bruce... I am looking for the plate that mounts the late fuel pump in the front trunk... Got one Bruce? I will check and see what I have. I have like three MSD 6AL units in the cars here...

Rob,

I should have one of the front mount fuel pump mounts. I assume you need the cover plate, isolator mounts, bracket and clamps. We just need a few pills for a 2056 that is getting put together.

Bruce
ConeDodger
Bruce,
I found multiples of 3000, 6000, 8000. I am sending you one of each along with what I have of the hand throttle assembly. Reverse engineer away! I just need one for my baby!!!

Ramway Rd. in Riverside right? Got it. Sent along with the hand throttle assembly this morning.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.