Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1973 complete with 1.7
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mambodave
FS 1973 914 1.7 complete car. Its all here, just needs someone to replace the longs.

The car ran when I bought it, but we have taken it apart. Its all here, The engine is out as is the interior and gas tank. Has a few rust issues on the longs, but overall fairly solid.

I bought it to turn itinto a race car, but decided to just buy a car already complete.

If you are interested in the car, please come and look at it. I have a title for it and you can load it up and take it home.

Please let me be clear, I do not know ANYTHING additional about the car. I do not have any more pics, nor can I take any. The car is at Black Forest Racing in NC and did run before we disassembled it. On a scale of 1-10 its probably a 3.

Included with the car is the outer rockers and almost complete pan set.

$1500 or best offer.
704-770-8035
naro914
Can you send me pictures of the underside and the engine compartment?
mambodave
QUOTE(naro914 @ Jun 23 2009, 02:58 PM) *

Can you send me pictures of the underside and the engine compartment?

funny man......
naro914
smile.gif smile.gif
Actually, I know the car very well for those interested. It needs work on the longs, floor pan and where the rear fire wall comes down to the floor pan. But brand new inner longs and floor pan (rear I think) come with the car since I gave them to mambodave to fix it up.

The car ran fine when we drove it to Black Forest to get the work done. John started taking it apart, but it's easy to have the 1.7 put back in and make it run again.

If you want to make a race car, or just want a nice little car that needs some TLC and a little body work, this is a very good car as a starting point. Heck, parts alone are worth more than he's selling it for....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.