Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PMO for sale?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Lavanaut
I finally got around to reading the May Pano (Father's Day is good for that kind of thing), and was suprised to see the ad below. PMO for sale? Anyone heard anything about this? confused24.gif Anyone wanna go in on it w/ me? biggrin.gif

Reid

ps: Richard, please send free setup for ad exposure, thanks.

Click to view attachment
pete-stevers
Heard this a couple of weeks ago....
to bad
r_towle
Does anyone know him personally?

Rich
degreeoff
only from talking to him many times at length on the phone. GREAT guy...he will be missed. I hope the PMO's do not tank now.....I just bought mine. He IS a very very anal dude. If I had 100k I would consider buying it if the numbers were right.
r_towle
I am looking into it.
I spoke with Richard. I have done these valuations in the past, so I understand the reality of these scenerios.

Richard sounds like a really nice guy. I wont say anything. If you would like to call and ask him your questions, go for it. I had to ask some tough questions to uncover the value of what he is selling.

I need to make a few calls in the next few days to research this a bit more. Still interested though.....hmmm

Rich
Racing916
I have PMO's and they are the best, way better than zeniths and webers!!! the best engineered carbs ever!
Racing916
i have a friend who makes a living building Porsche track cars, cages, and 944 bolt in harness/roll bars and he is hurting big time this year, last year he sold "20" 944 bolt in harness bars, and this year 1!! TIMES ARE TOUGH!!!
PanelBilly
If only there were customer's to buy the product. Same story everywhere in these times
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.