Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Drivers side Floor board
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsurfer
I have a 1971 six cylinder with a delaminating floor board. Are all floor boards equal or is the six different from the four?

Thanks

Gene
GeorgeRud
All the pedal boards are the same (unless it's a sportomatic?). If you want to replace it, I'd recommend the Engmann aluminum one. It's a nicely made piece and will never delaminate.
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Jun 22 2009, 09:22 PM) *

All the pedal boards are the same (unless it's a sportomatic?). If you want to replace it, I'd recommend the Engmann aluminum one. It's a nicely made piece and will never delaminate.

I have a stock wood one in really nice shape with plastic bolt and mounting plate / screws. PM me if you're interested. + 1 on the Engman board as well, got me one of those on the race car. aktion035.gif
xsurfer

Thanks! Med problems dictate used wood, darn it! Engmann have holes I think, how does that effect the carpet?

Gene
xsurfer
QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 22 2009, 10:24 PM) *

I have a stock wood one in really nice shape with plastic bolt and mounting plate / screws. PM me if you're interested. + 1 on the Engman board as well, got me one of those on the race car. aktion035.gif

What are you asking for the wood one. I have to ask " heel toe" if he has one, he is just up the road from my place.

Gene
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(xsurfer @ Jun 22 2009, 10:27 PM) *

QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 22 2009, 10:24 PM) *

What are you asking for the wood one. I have to ask " heel toe" if he has one, he is just up the road from my place.

Gene

PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.