Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Look What Eric Shea was driving 20 Years Ago
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
Eric, Friends don't let friends drive on KYBs biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment
SLITS
I haave it on good authority he was driving a buckboard pulled by mules and filled with combat shoed women looking for locusts. hissyfit.gif

No Periwinkle wheels then, but he had a start on pink salmon with Guards Red.
Katmanken
hmmmmmm...... idea.gif

a perchant for "plush" mats....

wonder if he had fuzzy bunnie slippers to go on those "plushies"

Ferg
Ya never know with that guy biggrin.gif

Eric_Shea
Looks better in color...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

tongue.gif
EdwardBlume
OK, so where's the car now??
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 24 2009, 09:45 PM) *
Looks better in color...
tongue.gif

Where's the pic with you standing next to it? confused24.gif

I remember seeing it a while ago drooley.gif biggrin.gif

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
Eric_Shea
Where's the pic with you standing next to it?

How embarrasing...

Click to view attachment
carr914
lol-2.gif
Lavanaut
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 25 2009, 08:01 AM) *

How embarrasing...

Fuch'n A! biggrin.gif
Ferg
Howdy Slim lol-2.gif bet you a dollar you have a "goody" unbreakable comb in your back pocket when that was taken laugh.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jun 25 2009, 02:10 PM) *

Howdy Slim lol-2.gif bet you a dollar you have a "goody" unbreakable comb in your back pocket when that was taken laugh.gif

av-943.gif lol-2.gif that's fucked up man, we all looked funny 20 years ago!!!
GeorgeRud
You forgot the mention the requisite Vitaloni mirror upgrade (it was required on all custom 914s in the early 70s!).

Looking back is embarrassing to all!
So.Cal.914
It is a tough looking car.
jasons
It needed a little color adjustment... cheer.gif

Click to view attachment
carr914
Sorry I brought this up Eric, but this is some funny shit.

T.C.
SLITS
A scene right out of "American Graffiti".

"Cookie, Cookie, lend me your comb"

At lease the license plate is partially correct ..... "EZ1".............
Gint
How embarrasing...

That's an understatement. I'm not even going to say anything else. You've had enough for today.

av-943.gif
johnnie5

How embarrasing...

Click to view attachment

laugh.gif Car is cool looking...
Eric_Shea
Sorry I brought this up Eric, but this is some funny shit.

Not a problem... I have your calipers on my bench. wink.gif

Keep in mind, while most of you were still pooping on yourselves and trying to manipulate the pedals on your righteous Big Wheels... I was driving that.

Carrry on... carry on... yuk, yuk, yuk... so funny. mad.gif
ConeDodger
I am stayin' out of this. Eric supplies everything that has to do with my brakes and I want to stop when I have to!!! smile.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 26 2009, 07:06 AM) *

I am stayin' out of this. Eric supplies everything that has to do with my brakes and I want to stop when I have to!!! smile.gif

Rob,

I hate to pick on Eric, but lol-2.gif lol-2.gif he is our friend. popcorn[1].gif

Tom
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Jun 26 2009, 07:17 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 26 2009, 07:06 AM) *

Rob,

I hate to pick on Eric, but lol-2.gif lol-2.gif he is our friend. popcorn[1].gif

Tom

Is he??? shades.gif The last thought through Thomas' mine was "I thought Eric was my friend???" Just after his brake pedal went to the floor at 90 mph

Seriously, my wife found a picture of me at that age and she snatched it up and put it somewhere. I am sure she will pull it out in revenge for something. Purple shirt, white bell bottoms and platform healed shoes. I looked like fuchin' Huggy Bear from Starsky and Hutch... Just as cachexic skinny as little E-doggy in that pic... lol-2.gif
Rob-O 1167
Well, that's a Michigan plate, isn't it Eric? Did you live in MI? I'd say this picture is from early to mid 80's (wish I could blow up that picture and see what the expiration date is on the plate!!). If it is that time frame, you guys shouldn't be busting up on Eric. Not too many people were forward thinking enough in the mid 80's (if they were thinking at all) to put flares on a 914. Oh, yeah, now it's all the rage, but not so much back then. We should be celebrating Eric as an evolutionary kind of guy! And after I send him my brake calipers, I'll bet my car still stops!
carr914
QUOTE(Rob-O 1167 @ Jun 26 2009, 01:15 PM) *

Not too many people were forward thinking enough in the mid 80's (if they were thinking at all) to put flares on a 914. Oh, yeah, now it's all the rage, but not so much back then. We should be celebrating Eric as an evolutionary kind of guy! And after I send him my brake calipers, I'll bet my car still stops!

I was in on the mid 80's put flares on movement.

T.C.

Click to view attachment
Lavanaut
That's the first I've ever seen flares on a late-model car! Helps detract from the impact bumpers I think, cool.

Eric, you should start a "Just where were YOU 20 years ago?!" thread. idea.gif I'm sure some sonograms would show up.
Ferg
Hell, 20 years ago, I was 14 washing my brothers Fiero wishing it was mine blink.gif

I'm heading to MI to visit mom next week, I'll need to find a pic to scan to make it fair.

Ferg biggrin.gif
Mrs. K
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 25 2009, 10:01 AM) *

How embarrasing...

Click to view attachment

Well since I looked *different* at that age too, and I'm older than you........

I think you look HOT! drooley.gif

Just to be fair..........here's a pic of me about 25+ years ago (circa 1980) shades.gif

IPB Image

How embarrasing..............IPB Image

Lisa
mrs.K.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Mrs. K @ Jun 27 2009, 02:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jun 25 2009, 10:01 AM) *

How embarrasing...

Click to view attachment

Well since I looked *different* at that age too, and I'm older than you........

I think you look HOT! drooley.gif

Just to be fair..........here's a pic of me about 25+ years ago (circa 1980) shades.gif

IPB Image

How embarrasing..............IPB Image

Lisa
mrs.K.gif

wub.gif beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.