Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Portland/ Vancouver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EyeTrip
I was thinking on going to the swap meet in McMinnville on Sunday. If anyone is intrested in a caravan going down. Swap starts at 8am I was thinking on getting there around 9-930ish. driving.gif

Let me know what you think.

We will meet up at Peets Coffee parking lot located at Peet's Coffee & Tea‎
16501 SE Mill Plain Blvd, Vancouver, WA @ 7:30am (The same parking lot that the Fall Leaf Tour started from)

http://store.partsobsolete.com/campout2000.html

http://www.partsobsolete.com/index.php?opt...3&Itemid=29
morph
i go every year its more of a 356 event and vw.
i like the swap meet i get good stuff every time.
james
dashgod
I'm game. Won't even have to ask the Mrs' forgiveness. I already got approved.

beer3.gif beerchug.gif beer3.gif beerchug.gif
JRust
I've got a spot & will have room if anyone want's to bring a few pieces to sell. NOt sure what all I'm bringing besides a bunch of wheels. Also plan to start pulling parts on the 76 2.0 on saturday. So some of it may come up with me. Planning on pulling the drivetrain. Keeping the tranny but not the motor
morph
what are you lookin to get for the motor ?
JRust
QUOTE(morph @ Jun 24 2009, 09:44 PM) *

what are you lookin to get for the motor ?

Pm sent morph. Be good to see you. It's been a while
Todd Enlund
I'll see how things are going... I might run out there.
EyeTrip
Time and place added
davesclassicvws
Count me in. I'll see you at Peet's
Todd Enlund
I'll be driving my truck, so I'll probably just see you guys there. I'll haul your purchases back to PDX biggrin.gif
JRust
I didn't get around to the drivetrain today. Surprisingly the interior has some very nice pieces. The center console is beautiful with no cracks or blemishes. Gages all look great. Top dash is cracked of course, bottom is perfect, backpad is a solid 8 out of ten. Not a nine because I forgot to pull down & ripped on the the guides off headbang.gif . Felt like a real dipshit there (big surprise I know). Anyway I don't think I'll bring much from the 76 up. I'll just put it up on the classifieds here. Not a ton of 914 guys usually show for this. Rather keep it in the family. Oh & the rear trunk is in excellent shape.Which shocked me as the front trunk is horrible as are both pans front & rear.

I will be bringing like 4 sets of wheels & other misc stuff. Wish I could drive my 914 but it just won't all fit mad.gif
EyeTrip
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 27 2009, 05:09 PM) *

I didn't get around to the drivetrain today. Surprisingly the interior has some very nice pieces. The center console is beautiful with no cracks or blemishes. Gages all look great. Top dash is cracked of course, bottom is perfect, backpad is a solid 8 out of ten. Not a nine because I forgot to pull down & ripped on the the guides off headbang.gif . Felt like a real dipshit there (big surprise I know). Anyway I don't think I'll bring much from the 76 up. I'll just put it up on the classifieds here. Not a ton of 914 guys usually show for this. Rather keep it in the family. Oh & the rear trunk is in excellent shape.Which shocked me as the front trunk is horrible as are both pans front & rear.

I will be bringing like 4 sets of wheels & other misc stuff. Wish I could drive my 914 but it just won't all fit mad.gif

I feel your pain, I hope to see ya there anyway. w00t.gif
JRust
I'm loaded up & ready to go. Hope to see some 914 guys there beerchug.gif
Todd Enlund
I couldn't make it. Bad allergies this morning after mowing the lawn...

I'm glad June is almost over.
morph
did you sell the motor jamie .
i was up late i took my wife to rent in portland sat night,didnt feel like getting up early .great show btw
james
JRust
QUOTE(morph @ Jun 28 2009, 10:28 PM) *

did you sell the motor jamie .
i was up late i took my wife to rent in portland sat night,didnt feel like getting up early .great show btw
james

No I didn't get around to pulling it saturday. I do have a guy that wants it. I didn't hear back so I said it was available. He's supposed to check with his wife on it. Let me know asap if you want it. I've sold him quite a bit over the years. If you need it more I'm sure he'd be okay with it. Let me know tommorow & we'll figure something out. -Jamie
Todd Enlund
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 28 2009, 10:25 PM) *

No I didn't get around to pulling it saturday. I do have a guy that wants it. I didn't hear back so I said it was available. He's supposed to check with his wife on it. Let me know asap if you want it. I've sold him quite a bit over the years. If you need it more I'm sure he'd be okay with it. Let me know tommorow & we'll figure something out. -Jamie

You keeping the D-Jet from this one for the LE?
JRust
QUOTE(Todd Enlund @ Jun 29 2009, 01:40 AM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 28 2009, 10:25 PM) *

You keeping the D-Jet from this one for the LE?

Thats the plan Todd. Same for the transmission. Speaking of which I need to go check on the creamsicle idea.gif . Wonder if it has paint yet? My guy ended up in the ICU for a while. He's out but I haven't called to check on things. Figured to let him take it easy & recoup. Time to see what's been happening though confused24.gif
morph
i usually trade new parts for stuff.
so sell it if you can
does you le have a interior yet?
biggrin.gif
james
JRust
QUOTE(morph @ Jun 29 2009, 11:38 AM) *

i usually trade new parts for stuff.
so sell it if you can
does you le have a interior yet?
biggrin.gif
james

My LE does have an interior. I bought the carpet set from you a while ago for that. The rest of it I pretty much have. I don't have a perfect set of seats for it. I do have a nice recovered set that I plan to just use unless I come accross a deal on a mint set cheap. I'll let you know if Chris get's the motor or not. TTYL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.