Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Boxster wheels and tires
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RJMII
I am selling my set of wheels off of my project car and going with a different set.

I have 1 inch spacers for the front, and 8mm spacers for the rear. They fit my narrow bodied car.

$700 plus shipping for the wheels, and tires

I will make a seriously nice package deal for a person if they want the wheels and the 5 lug stuff I have listed also.

RJMII
left rear
RJMII
more left rear
RJMII
right rear
RJMII
another...
RJMII
front tire size
RJMII
rear tire size
RJMII
how they look on the car
JRust
Man those look good. I've seen those on a few 914's. Very sharp! Bump for a good deal icon_bump.gif
JRust
Hey what size are the wheels? Are they 16x7 on all 4?
RJMII
16x7 on the rear, and 16x6 on the front. the offset differences are why I have different spacer sizes, to compensate there, and move them out to where they are more even.
RJMII
icon_bump.gif

for package deal? make offers for package deal... the wheels price is pretty solid, but I have some breathing room on the whole setup.
JRust
Somebody buy these so he can buy my Fuchs biggrin.gif
RJMII
I'll throw the spacers in for free with the purchase of these wheels. biggrin.gif I won't need them with the Fuchs.
JazonJJordan
I would like those, PM sent. ***Wheels SOLD***
QUOTE(RJMII @ Jul 28 2009, 07:53 PM) *

I'll throw the spacers in for free with the purchase of these wheels. biggrin.gif I won't need them with the Fuchs.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.