Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs, 1972 porsche 914, 2.0L, Very nice condition
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
brenzaboom
This is my 1972 porsche 914, just about perfect condition. It has 100k+ miles, and approximately 5033 miles since the engine was redone in 2001. It is without rust and since the rebuild has never been drivin in snow, or rain. It has a Blaupunkt stereo, cd player. The engine is a volkswagen type 4, 2.0L, (original 1.7L), with dual 1df40 weber carbs, and heads by fat performence, 5 speed manual. The car has been garage kept most of the time that we have had it for. It runs very nice, and it looks amazing, this is by far the best 914 i have seen in New Mexico.we have the original manual, and everythign you will need. Very fun, and an extreme eye catcher, $7000. If interested email me at levibrenza@swcp.com.

http://s846.photobucket.com/albums/ab29/br...boom/?albumview
Brisco914prc
I looked at the photos of your car on photobucket. What is the name of that color? Is it the original color of the car, another 1972 914 color, or something else?

What does the driver side door jam color plaque show for the color code?

Thanks,

Barry

QUOTE(brenzaboom @ Jun 24 2009, 03:53 PM) *

This is my 1972 porsche 914, just about perfect condition. It has 100k+ miles, and approximately 5033 miles since the engine was redone in 2001. It is without rust and since the rebuild has never been drivin in snow, or rain. It has a Blaupunkt stereo, cd player. The engine is a volkswagen type 4, 2.0L, (original 1.7L), with dual 1df40 weber carbs, and heads by fat performence, 5 speed manual. The car has been garage kept most of the time that we have had it for. It runs very nice, and it looks amazing, this is by far the best 914 i have seen in New Mexico.we have the original manual, and everythign you will need. Very fun, and an extreme eye catcher, $7000. If interested email me at levibrenza@swcp.com.

[img]
http://s846.photobucket.com/albums/ab29/br...boom/?albumview[/img]

tod914
Willow green. very nice color.
Gint

IPB Image
brenzaboom
The color is willow green, it came on 71, and 72 914's. Although this is original color in is not the original paint job, we re did the paint.

Levi
miketeener
What is condition of the seats and dash? ANy moe photos you could post or send? What type of heat exchangers and muffler?

brenzaboom
Click to view attachment
brenzaboom
Click to view attachment
brenzaboom
Click to view attachment
brenzaboom
Click to view attachment
brenzaboom
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.