Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1974 1.8 Motor $300 obo
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
malaga_red75
Title says it all. I pulled the motor about a 2.5 years ago from the car that I bought and drove home from Sacramento (about a 3 hour drive). The motor ran completely solid the whole way home. I drove the car for about two weeks with not one problem. Went through the RPM's very smooth and never hick-uped or anything. I pulled the motor and it has been sitting on my garage floor since then. I assume it still works but I haven't started it since last summer. Comes with flywheel/clutch assembly attached. thanks for looking.

Pictures soon.

-Peter
malaga_red75
pictures...
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

malaga_red75
bump. re-listing this engine.

price drop: $300 OBO

local pick-up only. unless buyer arranges shipping.

-Peter
Black22
I might be interested....How many miles on it? Does it come with all the F.I. as well?
malaga_red75
Sorry, I have been out of town for the last few days.

The odometer says 68,xxx but not sure if that is true or not. (drive cable was broken when I bought it).

Yes, it has all of the fuel injection system, including the computer, harness, injectors everything... it was literally pulled from a running car with everything attached and put on the garage floor.

-Peter

however, there is someone that has pm'd me and has first priority.
falconfp2001
I'm interested but would like to know if it comes with these.
914xprs
to all... this is a steal with complete fuel; injection. dont worry about a motor mount bracket. at $300.00 you could not buy the airflow meter for that price. just saying this is a 914world brotherly deal for someone. goodluck mike i hope you pick it up.

QUOTE(malaga_red75 @ Jan 9 2011, 11:23 PM) *

Sorry, I have been out of town for the last few days.

The odometer says 68,xxx but not sure if that is true or not. (drive cable was broken when I bought it).

Yes, it has all of the fuel injection system, including the computer, harness, injectors everything... it was literally pulled from a running car with everything attached and put on the garage floor.

-Peter

however, there is someone that has pm'd me and has first priority.

falconfp2001
Wow, touchy.

Just trying to see what parts I'll need to purchase to make it work with a side shift conversion that I want to do at the same time.

I agree, this is a great deal but I need to know what I'm buying so I can source all other parts as well.
mrbubblehead
if falcon dosnt want it, i will take it. pm sent....
Nor.Cal.914
Is this still available? Please let me know. Thanks!
-Chris
malaga_red75
engine is sold. Awaiting pickup. if it falls through, i will let you all know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.