Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BBQ with a part pulling to boot! This Saturday the 27th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Okay anyone local. I am planning to pull my new 76 2.0 rust bucket apart this weekend. Just getting all the good stuff out. If anyone has some time this saturday I will be working on it from 8 - 3ish. All depends on how quickly things come out. I'll have the BBQ going or pizza whichever is prefered.

I know it's short notice. No problem if your busy. I'll be getting things ready for the Swap Meet at Parts Obselete on Sunday the 28th. After getting the drivetrain & big things out anyway. Anyone who makes it has first crack at parts coming off. Some will be free. Others will cost. It will be cheaper at my house than at the swap meet or in the classifieds biggrin.gif
RJMII
Cheap parts, free food, good company... not necessarily in that order.

I wish I were closer! that sounds like it could be fun.
mstein95
Jamie - I have inventory to do Saturday a.m. - probably be done about the same time you are - 3ish. If I get done earlier I will head up.

914werke
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 25 2009, 10:40 PM) *

Okay anyone local. I am planning to pull my new 76 2.0 rust bucket apart this weekend. Just getting all the good stuff out. If anyone has some time this saturday I will be working on it from 8 - 3ish. All depends on how quickly things come out. I'll have the BBQ going or pizza whichever is prefered.

I know it's short notice. No problem if your busy. I'll be getting things ready for the Swap Meet at Parts Obselete on Sunday the 28th. After getting the drivetrain & big things out anyway. Anyone who makes it has first crack at parts coming off. Some will be free. Others will cost. It will be cheaper at my house than at the swap meet or in the classifieds biggrin.gif

If you going to do any cutting Im looking for a piece smile.gif (Of steel ! )
Todd Enlund
I can't make it tomorrow... sorry sad.gif

If you still have more to disassemble later, or sawzall-smiley.gif , give a shout...

Still might see you at the swap, though...
JRust
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jun 26 2009, 05:12 PM) *

If you going to do any cutting Im looking for a piece smile.gif (Of steel ! )

What piece do you need? This car is pretty rusted. Pans are toast as is the front trunk. The rear trunk isn't that hot either in spots. Hell hole is toast also. Not planning on cutting tommorow. Eventually if there is anything left anyone wants. We'll cut it off for sure. Let me know what smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.