Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914 2.0 Muffler and Fuel Pump
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
patrick3000
Guys I have just about everything set for the engine swap, here is the info on the

new engine

Found a set of 914 2.0 SSI heat exchangers (thanks 914 world) so it looks like a muffler and fuel pump are the last two items.

Anyone have a spare 914 2.0 muffler, looking for something close to stock.

Also need a fuel pump suitable for use with duel Webers IDF 44’s.

Any leads or recommendations are appreciated.

Regards,
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(patrick3000 @ Jun 26 2009, 02:23 PM) *

Guys I have just about everything set for the engine swap, here is the info on the

new engine

Found a set of 914 2.0 SSI heat exchangers (thanks 914 world) so it looks like a muffler and fuel pump are the last two items.

Anyone have a spare 914 2.0 muffler, looking for something close to stock.

Also need a fuel pump suitable for use with duel Webers IDF 44’s.

Any leads or recommendations are appreciated.

Regards,

Autozone has an electric fuel pump which puts out 3.5 psi max. That should take care of that. About 45.00. I would get some type of performance exhaust with that motor. IMO.
914coop
I Nave a 2.0 Muffler out of my 1976. However it has the catalytic converter on it. I do have the bypass pipe. No holes in good shape was on the car until recently when I replaced it with a dual outlet four tip muffler. I will let it go for $50. 00 plus shipping.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
patrick3000
Appreciate the replies and PM’S, looks like I have purchased the last two parts for the engine swap. driving.gif

Thanks 914 world!

Regards,

Karl
SLITS
'75-'76 muffler will not mate up to '74 and earlier 2.0L HEs.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.