Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Palo Alto Coucours D'Elegance - June 28th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Michael N
Anyone else planning on attending this year? I am assuming many of the Porsche cars will also be at Monterey this year but I think I can handle a double dose.

Link here for Palo Alto Concours

Click to view attachment
busmech
I shall be there. It should be a nice day.
shoguneagle
This is one very good car show!! I have always enjoyed participating and going to this show. I believe it was one time at the Palo High School and that is where I saw my first original Ford GT40.

Monies earned go for a good cause.

Steve Hurt
Michael N
I did a quick run through the Concours this morning. Nolan and I had a good time as I continued to test his knowledge of cars. " What kinda car is this?" I think my favorite was the Porsche Spyder 1500RS with all its patina. Here are so of the highlights.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Dave_Darling
It was bloody hot!

My co-worker Jamie had his Porsche Junior tractor there. The only tractor, so he was easy to spot. Tom (carreraguy) was there with his Carrera. I got a chance to say hi to Bill Benz, who had the silver four-cam Speedster that made the cover of the program.

I talked to the guy with the electric 914. Nice looking car. So was the green one; the blue one was pretty decent but not as well as the others.

--DD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.