Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 504 ist mein!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
RobW brought my new 'car' by today. Woot! aktion035.gif

It'll sit right there for awhile. If I find a suitable donor car for CHEAP then I'll swap parts over a little at a time.

Then, since this car will have a salvage title, maybe do a Subaru conversion. I've been attracted to doing the conversion for awhile now, but not on either of my 'real' cars. So this would be perfect.

Anyway.... thanks Rob!
EdwardBlume
No problem. Like I said, that tap in the front should buff right out... smash.gif

Thank you.
McMark
Now where did I put my Celette bench? confused24.gif I think I might have loaned it out to someone.
KaptKaos
I think someone is selling a 76 with a 2.7/6 in it pretty cheap. I wonder who? idea.gif

av-943.gif
davesprinkle
That's just an oil-can dent. A shrinking disk will take it right out.
McMark
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Jun 27 2009, 08:12 PM) *

I think someone is selling a 76 with a 2.7/6 in it pretty cheap. I wonder who? idea.gif

av-943.gif

You over-estimate what I mean by CHEAP. I'm really looking for something in the $0 range. happy11.gif
ConeDodger
What parts are you going to swap over from it? She looks well... Naked??? biggrin.gif
KaptKaos
I am open to partial trades too, so we might be able to get somewhere. I don't know where, but somewhere maybe. laugh.gif
RJMII
I like the looks of the front trunk; it's perfect for cutting holes in and fabricating radiator mounts!
buhs914
just throw some bondo on that dent. just like them ricers would do lol
EdwardBlume
Oh, so were going for a nice drive??
EdwardBlume
Help Me!!!
McMark
av-943.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(RobW @ Jun 29 2009, 08:05 AM) *

Help Me!!!

happy11.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=102807
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.