Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 with whale tail?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
buhs914
Has anyone ever seen a 914 with a 911 whale tail? i think i may have seen a picture of one before but i can't seem to find it.. I remember that it was hideous but maybe there's one that looks better or whatever.
nsr-jamie
Didn't one of those mail order catalogs sell those years ago like Automotion or Tweeks or was it AA....I remember seeing the pic somewhere and thought they just look awful, but that is just what I think.
JeffBowlsby
Here is one kind, I have seen another ... yuk is right...
SirAndy
QUOTE(buhs914 @ Jun 28 2009, 03:16 AM) *

Has anyone ever seen a 914 with a 911 whale tail? i think i may have seen a picture of one before but i can't seem to find it.. I remember that it was hideous but maybe there's one that looks better or whatever.

There's a real GT with a whale tail. The owner is a member here ... #914.043.1258 shades.gif

IPB Image
jsayre914
that looks sweeeet to me biggrin.gif
dlee6204
I had a parts car before with one slapped on the back.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

CliffBraun
Not only have I seen one, i've had one:

The trunk lid is sitting in my garage right now, it's for sale if anyone wants to shoot it or something.
dlo914
***resized***
CliffBraun
Shit, Thanks, Chris hosts stuff in full res only which I always forget.
dlo914
NP smile.gif
buhs914
wow that's yellow one is FUGLY!! barf.gif

this one actually looks decent. i think it would look better if it was more straight instead of curved upward..

QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 28 2009, 09:26 AM) *

There's a real GT with a whale tail. The owner is a member here ... #914.043.1258 shades.gif

IPB Image

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.