Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB plugs and a "holster" for a '70
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
1970 Neun vierzehn
As the title sez, I need two black plugs (inserts) that fit on the windshield header, above the sun visors.
Also need one black plug that fits on the rollbar pad (it goes just under the anchor point for the seatbelt shoulder fastening location)
Need one plug for the horizontal, interior rollbar pad.
These may all be the same size, but after losing the last one behind the backpad sad.gif , I'm afraid to pop any more out.

Lastly, I need the black "holster" thingie that the driver's side seatbelt is supposed to store in when not in use. This for a 1970 914. The one I have is cracked at the upper mounting points. Need one w/o cracks.

Thanks, Paul
Tom_T
QUOTE(1970 Neun vierzehn @ Jun 28 2009, 01:47 PM) *

As the title sez, I need two black plugs (inserts) that fit on the windshield header, above the sun visors.
Also need one black plug that fits on the rollbar pad (it goes just under the anchor point for the seatbelt shoulder fastening location)
Need one plug for the horizontal, interior rollbar pad.
These may all be the same size, but after losing the last one behind the backpad sad.gif , I'm afraid to pop any more out.

Lastly, I need the black "holster" thingie that the driver's side seatbelt is supposed to store in when not in use. This for a 1970 914. The one I have is cracked at the upper mounting points. Need one w/o cracks.

Thanks, Paul

Paul -

I think these are the black caps you're talking about at Sierra Madre link below, & check there other 914 stuff too.
http://www.sierramadrecollection.com/store...etail&p=639
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.