Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Side marker lights Sold !
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
badm
Side marker lamps in V/G condition no cracks, gasket base and lens. I am looking for $45.00 + Paypal. Thanks Ben.

Click to view attachment
Mikey914
I'll take them.
Tom_T
QUOTE(badm @ Jun 28 2009, 01:57 PM) *

Side marker lamps in V/G condition no cracks, gasket base and lens. I am looking for $45.00 + Paypal. Thanks Ben.

Click to view attachment

I'll take them if Mikey doesn't as I need at least a right side & maybe a better left lense.
Project 6
I have a BUNCHA left side/driver lenses....good luck on the right side. NLA
Tom_T
QUOTE(Project 6 @ Jun 28 2009, 08:49 PM) *

I have a BUNCHA left side/driver lenses....good luck on the right side. NLA

Thanx 6er - I'll keep that in mind.

I know they're NLA - which is why these were of interest, but the wifey dragged me away before I saw these & could ante up to buy. I've seen full left assys./lenses at PP etc. too, but now rights so far, except used.

Both of my sides are solid without cracks & only minor crazing inside, so these above may not be much different (can't tell from this pic).

But I did have the plastic body attachment pins break in the right one when I tried to take them off for my resto prep - so I need some pins to put it back on.

Does anybody know of a source for those 2 hinkey little white plastic pins with tabs to catch the mounting hole in the body???? confused24.gif

Are the more generic VW pins which are the same to work for those? confused24.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.