Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any 914's in Maine?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
warrenoliver
I will be vacationing near Augusta, Maine for the next two weeks. Any 914's in the area? Any good car shows in the area? I can't eat lobster all the time, I will have to get out a little to get away from the relatives.

Warrenoliver
pktzygt
I'm down in Kittery and will be doing my suby swap this week.
KaptKaos
You're going from Wisco to Maine? They ain't that much different you know. laugh.gif
warrenoliver
QUOTE(KaptKaos @ Jun 28 2009, 10:42 PM) *

You're going from Wisco to Maine? They ain't that much different you know. laugh.gif

The lobstah is a little fresher here and I am a looooong way from work when I am out here! biggrin.gif
Jasfsmith
Only gathering I know of is at the Owls Head Transportation Museum outside of Rockland. Not a along trip from Augusta, and worth the time. Billed as a "Fab '50's, Sensational '60's & Antique Aeroplane Show", you will much more.

Unfortuantely I'm committed to a family outting on the weekend of the fourth or I'd drive down from Bangor to meet. If you make any day trips northeast of Augusta, give me a call. I'd be happy to meet for coffee.

207-945-5125

James Smith
djm914-6
Depending on the weather, I may be driving up to Scarborough in the 914 on Saturday.

Actually it depends too on how long I think I can stand having one of my boys sitting on the 3rd seat too as I'd only take Route 1 all the way up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.