Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uber rare Jongbloed 3piece wheels 4x130
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bam914
I bought these about 8 months ago to use on my ITB car. There were 15x7" but I moved the outer rim to the other side of the center and made them into 6" rims. When they are 7" wheels they will not fit under a stock fender. The fenders will need to be pulled or flared for them to fit. As 6" wheels they will just fit. The fronts will need a 3/8" spacer to clear the caliper. Now for the hard part. The center section is over 2" thick. It will take a very long stud and a special shank lug nut that I am having made. I have 100mm press in studs that I will include with the wheels and the lug nuts that I am having made. They should be ready in a few weeks. I will help in any way to get these to fit on your car. Right now they are made into 6"
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Here they are as a 7" wheel

Click to view attachment

$1000.00 with studs and lug nuts
Gint
Can we get some more pics of the 914 please? smile.gif
tat2dphreak
I like those... look pretty sweet, imo. look HEAVY tho, maybe it's just the pics.
bam914
The centers are made from Magnesium. They weigh 13#. The center section is only 11" in diameter.
bam914
Now on ebay.

Item number: 200359866013
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.