Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats the deal?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mike_the_man
Anybody else notice that there are a whole bunch of double and even triple posts? Admins, is something up?
ChrisReale
not sure....
not sure.... wink.gif
Gint
Fingers? I dunno. I saw 4 double posts. Not really a lot, more than a couple, I'd call it a few. I deleted the duplicates. And re-started the web server. If you see it again, email me at gint@frii.com I'll see that before I see a thread on the board or a PM.
McMark
When I started a thread I got a weird email error type message. Didn't occur to me to save it at the time. But as I was going to resubmit my thread I realized that it had in fact gone through. Hopefully re-starting the web server will stop that error and kill the double posting.
Gint
I think it's fixed now.

Mark,

Try a new test thread and then delete it when you're done. Let me know if you see dupes or errors.
Gint
Rob,
This is what I was testing. It's OK now. You couldn't get on the board a couple of minutes ago because I stopped and started the web server.

I'm outa here... The paying job is calling (screamin actually).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.